View Results

Pup in Fluff

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:06 pm
So I met this guy online a few years back and we were instantly close. I was madly in love with him the first day we met. We would talk on the phone and email each other and all that and I know I'm only 15 but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with only him and no one else. The problem is: he lives on the opposite side of the U.S. (He lives in NY and I live in AZ.) We have "gone out" three or four times now but we keep breaking up because of the distance between us. I date oter people and so does he but I still love him. I've got another boyfriend right now but I still tell this guy that I love him everytime I talk to him. Am I cheating on my boyfriend by telling another guy that I love him even though we're not going out? And is it wrong that I'm even dating other people when I know I'm going to wind up with him in the end? I'm so confused right now, I don't know what to do! Please help! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:57 pm
This one you are the only one who can really help yourself.

It is your decsion becuas eothers are not able to define what is right and what is wrong in your world, becuase simply that, it is your world.

Define what is right and wrong for yourself.  

Kirogata

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:33 am
It really depends.

Let's just say I had a similiar relationship to yours. After awhile I didn't even consider other people since I felt so devoted to him. But I did sometimes see another person...

It's early in your life mind you. You learn what you like and don't like through dating others. The positive traits can really stand out in your lover if you can't find anyone to even come close to match him.

Also, if you feel guilty about it- you're thinking about his feelings probrably. You can't forget this either- He could be doing the same((I don't know him so don't get mad*)).

It really just depends on how you veiw what you're doing mainly and how he veiws things like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:32 am
to me:

it just depends on what you mean by "I love you" because some people use it as an excuse nowadays to "couple and bed" someone, do you mean it in a way where you care highly for this person or what?
if you have dated him and you're currently in a relationship, then it's sometimes to spill out "I love you" every now and again, but the motive behind why you say it is the real thing to feel guilty/not so guilty about...  

Bonekeeper E

Pup in Fluff

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Bonekeeper E
to me:

it just depends on what you mean by "I love you" because some people use it as an excuse nowadays to "couple and bed" someone, do you mean it in a way where you care highly for this person or what?
if you have dated him and you're currently in a relationship, then it's sometimes to spill out "I love you" every now and again, but the motive behind why you say it is the real thing to feel guilty/not so guilty about...
I mean it in a way that I love him. Whatever the definition of "love" is, I love him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:58 pm
im also 15.
i hav to say, at this point in life, im not sure if one (our age) can really tell whether or not they really want to spend the rest of their life with someone. yes, i do hav a boyfriend. i love him more than anything else in the world and i WANT to spend the rest of my life with him. the fact of the matter is that you hav to be realistic about these things. most people dont end up marrying their high school sweeheart, or whatever you wanna call it.
i dont wanna sound mean, i really dont. but you should be realistic with yourself. how likely is it that youre going to be able to keep in contact with him thru high school and college? how likely is it that he might not find someone else that he wants to spend the rest of his life with? i had to come to these realizations about a month ago. and i think that its important that you do, also.
im not trying to lecture you. just telling you what i think. good luck with this boy. and hope this helps!  

beautiful disaster 08

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff