Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:55 am
Thanks for the advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:14 am
Mrs Nightshade
I told my boyfriend maybe I might see her in august and he got pissed like he owns me. Hes like Umm.. you don't want to see my family that are coming here from portugal, fine.

That sounds like my friend's ex-boyfriend. He had pocession "issues"...and after about 7 months, he started becoming abusive as well. Now, I don't know your boyfriend. He might just deseperately want you to meet his family...maybe because he loves you so much, that he wants his family to love you as well...and the only way is for you to spend alot of time with them (I'm just spectulating). You'll have to ask yourself a few things, like does he act this way often? Or does he ever give me the feeling like he's going to abuse me if I don't do what he wants? If yes, then I suggest you dump him...because it could be a potentiually dangerous sititutation. By the way...my friend dumped her ex when he hit her for the first time.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:33 am
You could always try seeing your family in the middle of july or near the end?

I think that part of the reason your boyfriend is so persistant is because the distance from where you are and portugal ((However far that might be*))...  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games