Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
graduation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tralalatra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:08 pm
for my 8th grade graduation (corny, i know), i want to wear my pink "tripp" pants and the black top i always wear with them...

but my mom said i have to wear the orange dress i got last year(that im not crazy about now) because my grandma and aunt want pictures. and all my friends are going to be wearing their normal clothes.

so am i supposed to humiliate myself and be miserable to please my family, or do what i want, still get good pics, and ill be happy, not faking a smile?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:51 pm
i say wear whst you want. parents arent always going to like our decisions, but they cant change them.
hav fun at your grad even if you hav to wear the dress. live it up. you might not get to see some of those ppl again for a while.  

beautiful disaster 08

Nightingale_3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:29 am
Why don`t you try to make a comprimise. Maybe you could wear the dress before the ceremony and get all the pictures then and then change into your normal clothes for the ceremony. Explain to your mom that you don`t want to be embarrassed because you`re the only one wearing a dress. Talk it through with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 am
Yes try to compromise if it's possible.

If you don't want to wear the dress try to make it seem like you can't fit into it if you haven't worn it in a while.  

Impish Desires

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff