I really need help! a.s.a.p.!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiMonkeys_Slave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:00 pm
heart I like really like a guy.
We're like complete opposites too, I'm like goth and he's really random *I'm too* but he isn't goth at all. He's also a ladies man, we would flirt around and stuff in class and stuff, but at my 8th grade gradustion dance I ask him to the Dance and we had a blast.! and now I wanna tell him how i feel 'bout him and to see if he feels the same or not, but I'm really shy when it comes to that kinda stuff and Idon't kno if he's home or not!
I don't kno what to do! I need someones advice, and quick so I don't lose him! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:52 pm
slow donw, wait and see if this guy start to spend all of his time with you. thats how you can tell if he like you. you can just come out and say it but thats awkward.  

unhuman820

~Shawtii-Phat~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:49 pm
EITHER

A. TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP! blaugh

OR

B. WRITE HIM A NOT TELL HIM HOW YOOH FEEL AND HOW MUCH FUN YOOH HAD AT THA DANCE. whee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:53 am
if you are ready tell him. And if he rejects you and from what you say he'll probably say yes. Or wait a while. it tough. You choose. And don't wait too long you'll lose him.  

toughluck22894

sandflea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:45 pm
ask him to the movies
not romance
funny  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:34 pm
To tell the truth guys are really good at hiding feelings its very hard to tell when he likes you or just wants to be friends... but i think go a head and tell him i'm mean if he does not feel the same thing about you, you still can be friends and i think he would understand. I wish you good luck with it and remeber all the stuff that you think like he is gonna hate you and make fun of u if u tell him its not true looks like you and this guy are really getting somewere.  

Beyond_Imortality

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff