Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Pissed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:04 pm
I'm always like being treated like crap. My boyfriend's sister is being really mean for like all the time. She always thinks negative and she has this really really bad additude, right after she entered high school. She got this habit of being really mean to me and everyone in the house. Shes only nice when she wants something. It pisses me off I just really want to confront her and be like WHY DO YOU HATE ME?? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? But I'm afraid shes going to b***h and b***h more at me because of whatever. She always sounds like shes having this huge bad day and shes against everything.

I went to her room today and I'm like becky.. and shes like WHAT? I'm like.. Nothing. and I turned an walked away. I was downstairs watching tv and she came by me an was like so what did you want? In this calm voice and I just shook my head and I didn't look at her or say a word to her. And shes like okay. And I walked away from her.
I dont know what to do.
Please help. Augh. I really want to confront her. But I'm afraid. I have this knack of always being nice to someone that I cant ever be mean to them becuase im afaid im going to hurt their feelings.

thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:08 pm
it's okay, i'm like that too. even though i know it will be for the best, i find it hard to confront people like that and when i do the words usually come out wrong. i guess if you really think you can't confront her again, try writing her a note and slipping it under her door or something. that way you can take as long as you want to write what you want to say, and you don't have to see her reaction.  

shmoofshpatoo

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:51 am
So... she only started being this way after she entered high school? In that case, could it just be a REALLY bad case of high school stress? And, when you say "being mean", are you referring to random verbal onslaught? If it is random verbal onslaught, she may not need your confrontation; she may need to see a psychologist.

If, however, her onslaught is provoked by things like conversation, she may just need the silent treatment. I usually tell people to mind their manners when dealing with insufferable people, but, if you just can't talk to her, don't talk to her; give her the cut direct, as it were. Should she get tired of being fully ignored, she may start being _nice_ to you. Who knows, she may even confront _you_ about it.

In any case, _try_ to be polite to her. If she starts speaking rudely to you, ask to be excused and leave. Should she express her disliking of your cold attitude, that would be the perfect time to express your disliking for her for her attitude. Anyway, I hope it turns out well, Ducky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:59 am
So she started to act like that when she enytered high school. It is probably hard to get adjusted for her.  

toughluck22894

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff