Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
My boyfriend is a complete moron

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XPrettYBaDKittYx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:06 pm
Uhhh Ok, we live together, yet somehow we never spend any time together. He works, cool, great, 10hr days. I get it he's tired thats fine. Then he comes home, and he sleeps. Fine baby whatever sleep, you;ve had a long day at work. But here lies my problem, when he finally is awake, we barely speak, he wants to be on the computer or watch TV or whatever. If it's not that he wants to be with his kids, which is fine, I love his kids. All I'm saying is that I really don't mind that he sleeps or that he's with his kids, but where the hell is the time for me? Why can't he just leave a LITTLE bit of time in there for me?? What should I do???  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:13 am
Woah. Well just tell him how you feel and you want to spend time with him.  

toughluck22894

PristineRose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:14 pm
I agree witht he above. Tell him how you feel and you wasnt to spend more time with him.

And another option is, do the things he does. Watch Tv with him. Hang with the kids with him. Be by his side when he's on the computer.

I don't know. but best is to let him know you feel. Good luck. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:58 pm
That is really good adivce.... But Ive tottally been there and done that. I watch the kids.. Im into the shows he's into, I even play halo because hes so obsessed with it. But lately he doesnt want to do these things with me. And when I tell him we never spend anytime together he gets mad and says Im to chingy. Things have been going a little better since last night. Ive realized that he has a lot on his plate and Im tryin to help him work it out. But he constantly pushes me away. Guess Ill just have to keep tryin  

XPrettYBaDKittYx

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:58 am
XPrettYBaDKittYx
That is really good adivce.... But Ive tottally been there and done that. I watch the kids.. Im into the shows he's into, I even play halo because hes so obsessed with it. But lately he doesnt want to do these things with me. And when I tell him we never spend anytime together he gets mad and says Im to chingy. Things have been going a little better since last night. Ive realized that he has a lot on his plate and Im tryin to help him work it out. But he constantly pushes me away. Guess Ill just have to keep tryin
You sound quite a bit like my ex-girlfriend.

Is there any chance that you're overexaggerating and maybe you are being too clingy?
And perhaps he wants to do those things (games, kids, tv) by himself simply because he enjoys them solo?

I think you should have a long talk, asking if he's trying to push you away.
And don't make it come out like you're terrified it's going to happen ... just simply ask him calmly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:11 pm
I will honestly admit I am a tad clingy. But he knows that and he tells me when Im gettin that way. Lately its just been really odd between us. I told him though last night that he doesnt have anytime for me and he actually stayed home instead of going to the club which was nice. So today, he went out, hes gone right now, and i didnt complain. Still things have been odd.... I just found out recently though that there are a lot of things going on with him. Im really trying extremely hard to be understanding. Theres only so much you take after two years....  

XPrettYBaDKittYx

PristineRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:36 pm
Two years huh? Welll then alll the more reason to not let a little time problem get in the way. Maybe something came up with him that he's hiding from you. And he just wants some time alone to think it through? At least you two are compromising. That's nice. And for trying to be understanding. Hopefully things will work out for you. Best of luck to the two of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:28 pm
XPrettYBaDKittYx
I will honestly admit I am a tad clingy. But he knows that and he tells me when Im gettin that way. Lately its just been really odd between us. I told him though last night that he doesnt have anytime for me and he actually stayed home instead of going to the club which was nice. So today, he went out, hes gone right now, and i didnt complain. Still things have been odd.... I just found out recently though that there are a lot of things going on with him. Im really trying extremely hard to be understanding. Theres only so much you take after two years....
A club?
He goes to a club ... what kind?

That could be bad.

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XPrettYBaDKittYx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:50 am
Haahahaa the club thing is not an issue.... Actually, we could probably kill this post now. I had a fit today, we talked, a lot, worked things out hopefully!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games