Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HELP MEH!
  :D Thanks
View Results

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:17 pm
Okay, so there's this guy. He's nice and stuff. I don't really like him the way he likes me. He knows that. Okay- besides the point.

He's getting on my nerves. I feel bad since he was like my buddy in biology but now's he just plain on my nerves. He's basically always saying stuff like "I'm a demon, I'd die if I could but I am immortal"._. really now? or other stuff like that which gets old mighty quick- It's really irritating me.

Before any advice is given- I'm bad with people, I tend to stop talking to them if I find them boring. And many have been boring after a few months...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:09 pm
well what i would do would be to just tell him in a nice way be like listen i really don't like u saying stuff like that and can u please stop sure its easier said than done though or u could just learn to live with it  

no way 911

PristineRose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:19 pm
I say just kill him. He's imoortal anyways so he'll come back to life. You can have the joy of killinghim again. xD

lol no do not do that. stare

Do what Nessa said. Tell him nicely to stop saying things like those. Sooner or later he'll get the picture. Or live with it. Isnt going to kill you. xD I hope. Amyway, good luck with that. ^^

Oh by the way. It's not a good habit to get rid of people because they get boring. Not a nice thing. That's all. xD good luck. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:35 pm
._. that's why I asked about it before I left him for boring XD

But it's seriously bugging me so badly I might of snapped on him if school went on for much longer.  

Impish Desires

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:24 pm
anyone else's advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Tarrien
anyone else's advice?

Ok, I had the same issue as you do. Though I don't think you can use the same way out I did....and you seem like a nicer person to this guy than I would be...
So advice from expirence....if you pretend to be his friend he will keep comeing back to annoy you. The reason I think for saying all this bs about being immortal and s**t, is cause he got no life...So get him active in something or let him make friends with guys, though the guys might think he has something wrong with him too (so it might not work for a while)....So get him active in a sport of hobby so he would be too busy to bother you....

Tough love advice from a girl Rin  

greendew

Bunnehhh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:27 am
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Wow.
That kind of remind me of the Narutards.
"I'm a ninja now"...
Pathetic.
Tell him, to shut the hell up, and to leave you alone. talk2hand

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:57 am
tell him to back off, that the demon crap is getting old and to pick another topic  

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:26 pm
u could tell him to stop saying that while he's around u bcs otherwise u might snap at him, and u don't want that [at least i understood u don't, since u asked for help].  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games