Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Miyazaki Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slp101

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
I love Hayao-sama's movies. They're very imaginative and unique, and the characters are to die for. I loved the pirates in Castle in the Sky, first off you think "oh okei, they're the bad guys" then they help "save the day". I can't wait until Ponyo comes out, the fact that it's supposed to have a watercolor effect has me quite curious.
What is Ponyo?

Is that the American name for the movie?
The movie in America is called Ponyo on a Cliff and is supposed to come out in July. It's about a goldfish princess (Ponyo) who meets a five-year-old boy and wants to become human.
Thats a Hayo Miyazki film?--How did you find out about it?
I heard it mentioned in Newtype USA then mailed Anime Insider about it. They told me the name, when it was coming out and that watercolor bit.
Is Newtype USA a anime info magazine of some kind?

If so do they have a website where I can find more info about the new movie?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:29 am
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
I love Hayao-sama's movies. They're very imaginative and unique, and the characters are to die for. I loved the pirates in Castle in the Sky, first off you think "oh okei, they're the bad guys" then they help "save the day". I can't wait until Ponyo comes out, the fact that it's supposed to have a watercolor effect has me quite curious.
What is Ponyo?

Is that the American name for the movie?
The movie in America is called Ponyo on a Cliff and is supposed to come out in July. It's about a goldfish princess (Ponyo) who meets a five-year-old boy and wants to become human.
I heard it mentioned in Newtype USA then mailed Anime Insider about it. They told me the name, when it was coming out and that watercolor bit.

Yes it's really expensive though. It never really went into just mentioned it, wikipedia has some information though.

Here.  

Setsuna Shizukesa

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:37 pm
I personaly liked all the movies i watched made by Miyazaki.

But i personaly prefer Castle in the Sky the most because it's just... i duno something bout it makes me like it but i dunno what. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:41 am
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa

Yes it's really expensive though. It never really went into just mentioned it, wikipedia has some information though.

Here.
Ok thanks.  

slp101

Setsuna Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:52 pm
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
Setsuna Shizukesa

Here.
Ok thanks.

No problem. I really can't wait to see it.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:17 am
Is it suppose to come out in Theaters or go directly to DVD?  

slp101

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:01 pm
I want Miyazaki's babies... even though he's, uh... old... O__o?
JK!!! I probably came a little late into the big conversations but I love these movies! They confuse a lot of people but I actually understand the meanings and stuff behind them *does research/is a nerd*
Anyway, Nausicaa is my all time fave. I watched Kiki all the time when I was like... 7 xp I really want to see Porco Rosso.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:29 pm
slp101

That I don't know.

Setsuna Shizukesa

slp101

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:43 am
Setsuna Shizukesa
slp101
That I don't know.
Ok, Thanks again.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games