Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i've done crap in meh tests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butteredshadows

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:23 am
i've got the summer hoilday to look forward to but i feel kinda bummed out that i didn't get what my teachers expected me to get.i'm in this fast track group which basically means that we represent the school and we're a whole load cleverer than other people.i was supposed to get band A in everything but i got B's instead and now they're gonna kick me out,away from my mates and into a lower class so school will be boring.to be honnest i love school cause it gives you a new challegne everyday but now i think thats gone.i wa so stressed then mainly because my parents are telling my little sister to come and play with me when i barely have any time left.and now my best mate will forget me and go and be friends with my worst enemy.so basically i need a solution to sort me out for year 8 and get back on track and keep my sister occupied when i'm doing homework question  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:56 pm
try to do a little at a time
and if you need help
i am going into 9th grade and i can help you with your homework  

sandflea

fallinxangelx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 pm
I don't have a little sister, but I have a little brother and I am a girl. You can always set a play date up for her, or let her play with her barbies. TV usually occupies younger children too. There is a lot of things you can do. But it sounds like that is basically your problem, occupy your sister so that you may study. You should also talk to your parents. Parents should understand that school comes before babysitting, and stuff like that..I know my parents understand that, lol they tell me all the time. Then when you get all that fixed up study, and do your best. You will probably bring up your grades fast so you will be back in those classes. Also if your friends are real friends they won't drop you like that and go to the guy you don't like. If they do that find new friends, because they sound like they aren't worth it. But after that CHILL RELAX don't be sooo stressed. If you really like school stop being so stressed. Your only going to the 8th grade. lol have a little fun cuz wait till high school. Stress then, lol. If you need more help pm k.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:50 pm
Give her a book, and shove her in a corner. That's what my older bro did for me when he was in IB (Inernational Bacheloriate, don't quote the spelling). I never knew that "The Lord of the Flies" was so good.
By the way, I'm also going into grade 9, so I'd have no problem with answering questions you might have (I'm one of those kids that got 99&#xin; Math, Science, and LA, and 94% in Social Studies, it was all history. I hate history).
Just truck on through, and study like a freaking maniac. (I need to practice what I preach...) I find it helps me remember things well if I write, but I'm a visual learner. Use whatever way you learn best by to your advantage. A good was to stimulate learning for sound-based memory is listening to the same song while you study a subject, and then try to remember the rythym of the song while you're doing the test of just to double-check your memory. Another trick is studying anything that you have trouble remebering within a half-hour of falling asleep. Your brain repeats that again and again and again for upwards of 3 hours after you start to sleep, and then it goes on with the day. Those two are tried and true for me, but if they don't work, don't be afraid to study like bloody heck in many wierd waqy, until you find anything that works for you.
Yeah, and I appologise for the typing-spree. Best of Luck!  

Kawaiinu

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:41 am
ok to keep your little sister ocuppied is let her play with her barbies,make her a snack,oh even better show her around the neighborhood and help her make friends.about your school work i can't help you there because i have the same problem.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games