Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Friendships Shatter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I keep my friend?
Yes, I think you should.Hey-maybe you will make up.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No! Once a traitor, always a traitor!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Appointment

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:25 pm
Well,I have a friend, see? But she isn't like my friend friend, because she is a bit of a bully. Of course, I disagree with her way oflife ALOT, and is mean to everyone and swares and calls her friends(including me) rude things. My best friend was friends with her, but my friend did something bad with my best friend and now they aren't allowed to hang out.

I talked to my mother about this problem, but she won't understand. What's worse, I'm not allowed to even go NEAR her now!
I want to be her friend, but I don't like her attitude towards things. I try to avoid her, but she gets mad easily and got a little peeved at me. I try to tallk to her about it but now she is REALLY mad at me, and since I say no to her invitations-she's always calling me when I'm at my best friend's house yelling HoW cOmE YoU Never SAY YEs To My InIvAtIoNs?!?!?!!?!?!

What do u think I should do? I still want to stay her friend, but I don't like her attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 pm
You could ask her why she acts the way she does. And try to think of a solution for both her and you.  

Impish Desires

JenetteBlack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:50 pm
I don't know if this will help at all but one of my friends is quite similar to that, and in the middle of March, I kinda exploded on her and we got into a massive argument and didn't talk for months. We've just recently made up, and it seems like she's toned down a lot. We're not back to the relationship status we once were, but maybe taking a break might help?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 am
It doesn't seem like she's the type of person worth stressing over.Kind of fair weather friend,it sounds like.Personally,I would drop her.BUT if you really wanna make it work with her you have to pull her aside,no one else around.Ask her if she really wants to be your friend and explain to her that you don't like the attitude she's been giving and tell her how it makes you feel.If she gives you the same attitude she's not worth your time and friendship.  

Lover-x-Fighter

fallinxangelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:06 am
What you should do is sit her down, and tell her how you feel. Tell her that I still want to be friends with you, but I don't like your attitude. Either change it, or lose me as a friend. I know that sounds mean, but it's straight forward, and she'll understand since she sounds mean herself. If her choice is to lose you, because she isn't changing her attuide. Well, then she wasn't the friend you needed. Stick with the friends who are their for you, and know how to treat a person like a friend. She probably will regret it later and come back. If not then o well then she's not worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:57 pm
Oh I can so relate! It happened to me aswell last year but she did not really call me names mine was just pure annoying.

Well that friend of yours seems real mean just be nice to her but if she just hurts your feelings even more then it is better to just be a hi and bye friend (you just bump into and talk to sometimes) it will be better that way cause you two will still be friends and at the same time you wont fight. thats my opinion  

Iris_16

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:52 pm
i know this one quote: "Be kind to the unkind people they probebly need it the most" this kind of relates to your setiuation maybe something has happen to her... something bad and thats why she is acting like that. Ask her if you can help her i guess. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:51 pm
Hey-everyone-Thanks. But I still haven't thought of a solution. A few ticks u guys forgot to think about:

1. I can't sit besdide her and talk to her about it-why? Cause im not allowed going even near her!

2.Telling her how i fell, will make her say just some stupid excuse and hurt eme even more.

But you are all helping me alot thanks.  

Appointment

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces