Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

._.
  beep
View Results

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:45 pm
So I keep thinking about stuff... nothing imparticular of course. Then BOOM! It goes into a little romantic thought... GRRR! I really don't like relationships since I tend to be one moodswing to the next- when I have one. Without I'm much more stable. But zee thought of wanting alittle bit more in my life like a boyfriend at 16? I think I'm going a bit nuts. I mean I have the rest of my life to find one... gawd. There's really no one I even like that much... just it's like this want... Sorta annoying...

-Any advice?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:39 pm
i can offer no advice, for i too am going through that phase of my life. sadly, i must uphold my reputation of a severe tomboy who's just 'one of the guys'even though i'm a girl.  

blue_lutra

watermelon_slice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:47 pm
blue_lutra
i can offer no advice, for i too am going through that phase of my life. sadly, i must uphold my reputation of a severe tomboy who's just 'one of the guys'even though i'm a girl.

Why do you have to uphold that image? Stereotypes are dumb. If you want a boyfriend, and to be thought of as more than just one of the guys you have to do something about it. Instead of just going along with what everyone thinks of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:44 am
It is your hormones kicking in. There is nothing wrong with that or the sexual relational images that are floating through your head. You cannot control the fact that you are now becoming a woman. Enjoy it, relish it, because it gives you power.

And there is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend at sixteen. Just because he is your boyfriend doesn't mean that he will be with you for the rest of your life or control you. You do not need to do any sexual things with him ither. Life is about experiencing new things.  

IfAngelsBurn

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:51 am
It's not sexual though.... well not usually.

>.> I know there's nothing wrong with it- it's more like I know I'm not really that ready for a relationship...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:00 pm
any other advice for a confused person that wants the thoughts to stop?  

Impish Desires

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:09 am
Hmm, well, I really doubt that they will stop. stare I find the mind has little restrictions on what it thinks about, but wanting a companion is pretty much on everyone's list. Like yourself, I'm in no hurry to get together with someone since I have my whole life ahead of me, though there are times when I see couples and wish that my 'someone' would find me sooner. >.> If you don't want to think about it, try to remind yourself that you have time, thats my advice. Otherwise, try to find a good guy friend that you can just rely on, just to keep your spirits up until that knight comes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:56 am
i know this one person.had a girlfriend since he was 8 years old and now their married cool  

butteredshadows

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:49 am
Black NDS
i know this one person.had a girlfriend since he was 8 years old and now their married cool
That sounds insane  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:38 am
My weird thoughts went away when I got a girlfriend....Not that ti might help you but it could.  

Spikin

toyDUCKs

Tipsy Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:50 am
I had weird thoughts too, it's just hormones. I just kept other things going on so I had something to do. Usually when I'm just sitting I think, so I listen to music with unromantic lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:47 pm
Well, this will sound real simple but its one of the most difficult things to do in life: learn to control those mood swing or emotions ^^ then you can have a boyfriends and enjoy romantic moments!  

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Psycho_Kat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:19 pm
Haha, this topic is 'teh old. But I would just like to comment on:

blue_lutra

Yeah, I ran and still run that route. Liked some of the guys i've known forever, but because of that forever fact, they never really saw me as much more than a good friend. Well, I take that back, one did, but it wasn't mutual. Anyway. Time passed, new friends came, got one who fit in with us well, little older than me and taken, but, he broke up with her shortly after hanging out with us and then asked me out. ._. [His ex has something against me I think, I didn't really do anything..Oh well.] So, don't worry, things look up. 3nodding Been going out 5 months, 'teh wee. rofl  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games