Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Heart Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxwell002

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:15 pm
I have been having heart trouble for a while and I went into the doctor to have it checked out. They said that there was something wrong with it and that I needed to get a transplant. I am super scared!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:01 pm
If i were in ur situation id be scared to, but if ur life depends on it ur gonna have to be brave...did he say what was wrong with it?  

turkish gnome

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:05 pm
Oi I have heart problems as well but the doctors say theres nothing wrong with me stare . But yeah did he say what was wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:53 pm
I don't know. He told my mom and then she started crying. They said the less I know the less scared I'll be.  

Maxwell002

-Kill-Me-Pretty-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:47 pm
You'll get through it! My friend had a transplant and she's just fine!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:03 am
cool just stay cool k. HAVE TRUST IN YOUR DOCS scream trust me they know what their doing.my little sister who is only 7 now has had 4 operations to save her foot.throughout her life time she will have about 12 operation 4 of which she's already had.be a little bit worried but try to lead a 'still normal life' whenever i'm going through a tough time i do whatever it is when i'm bored. if you're really worried why not buy some sort of doll and make outfits for it or write stories mrgreen ....you know something you can do to put a little bit of feeling and creativity.As my art teacher says 'creativity kills the outside world'if you're scared talk to me  

butteredshadows

IfAngelsBurn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 pm
It will be alright trust me. Not that long ago, I got sent to the hospital because my heart stopped beating or was beating to fast. The doctors said that I needed a heart transplant as well. I was afraid, but I accepted it.

Than I was starting to think about what could be causing these problems. Sometimes, it is just a birth defect or health defect and you could need it for those reasons. Other times it is caused by massive amounts of stress that build up over time - which does actually weaken the heart. I was the latter.

If it is stress, than you can make it go away without needed medical transplants - unless it is to such an extreme condition than you have no other choice.

But honestly hunny, don't be afraid. I know that it can seem scary, but you have to look at it from different points of view. A heart transplant can and will change your life, but the good point is, is that you will still be there to live it out. Hold strong, keep your head up high, and keep fighting the good fight. Because you have people who love you, and they will be there with you the whole way through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:22 pm
i would be scared to.but theres nothing you can do.i hope that your transplant works out well.just try to keep yourself calm.this is making me nervouse just writing this.  

lady-loveable

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:24 pm
be calm and chill,
drink water regularly
and pray for the surgary to go well
i pray good luck to you!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:05 am
indeed. take it easy. accepting it is the best. u can live through it, it'll b ok. if u let it "consume me" [the worry, i mean], then living will b much harder. take it easy and calmly, evrything will b ok. it's ok to b scared, nobody is saying otherwise, but b careful that this fear does not get in the way of ur normal life; it's just not worth it if u let it get to u and live in neverending fear... 3nodding  

Sotur

Jaime les animaux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:21 pm
Be courageous.
My mom and her sisters have a heart problem, which I also have been showing signs of having. (heart problems run in my family I suppose)
Be brave.
Everything happens for a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Just be happy your condition is not fatal and there is hope to fix it. You're going to make it thru.  

raped_virgin13

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff