Yes!
  No *cry*
  *runs away from the true path of happyness*
  *eats a panda and sits with donovan beng happy*
View Results

donovan21289

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:25 pm
look Mr. Downy Mcdown-unhappy-pants
if i wish to lend advice to people who want advice aboot bein happy than i will... but so far all ive gotten is people who dont have the power to accept that thay can be happy.
People who think this way will live there lives not knowing how i feel,
each and every day, GOOD JOB living your life th way you want... im happy for you, but dont come to MY thread and tell me that i cant go aboot living the way i want, and that i cant try to help others be happy.
Now Ive try'd to be nice in this thread... ive tryed to accept CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE... scream YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

... nothing, because i can forgive people and accept that people have there own point of views... unlike yourself, but i will say one thing
that is that i love you for even posting in my thread because by even looking at it it tells me you were looking for some form of help, and by posting the negitive reply it tells me that you are having a hard time accepting that i can help you.

with all my heart
-donovan  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:00 pm
i really dont need any help bro like im fine....im content w/ my life...and for closed minded things.....yea im really not...if u know me(which you dont) u would understand that first off
1. Im a real caring person
2. Im a poltical activists
3. Im belive in equal rights

Ik where u coming from bro...i see things as peace and love ,love not war.... So think im depressed, think im mad at every1 everything....but im not  

Blindfold_cover_ups_all

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 am
Hehe, okay so I'm still posting here. ^^

Donovan, I don't see how you could love someone that you barely know, not to mention that you are arguing against. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, just making a comment. 3nodding I remember hearing a saying that went something like, 'If no one hates you, then you haven't accomplished anything.' Maybe its a little different from this situation, but wise words nonetheless. I just think that your usage word 'love' on number two of your three techniques may be too strong a word. 'Accept everyone' is probably more of a resonable tactic. An open mind is the main key to happiness, wouldn't you think?

Oh, the 'old wounds' thing, I just meant that if I insulted you, I apologize. Mostly refering to your use of "fat friendless loser," I felt the need to say sorry. I know how weight can be bothersome and I have spent many a nights crying when I had no friends back in middle school and my earlier years of high school. Needless to say, I have gain only a few friends since then, but don't really care now. You could say that I've learned to accept my situation. ^^

On another note, I'm really surprised at how much opposition you recieved on this topic. It almost sounds as if people want to be sad. >.>'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:49 pm
... i know, and frmo now on im going to stop fighting these people, here fourth i will just accept what people have to say and let them think it, its not worth fighting over,
Love, when i say this word i dont meen it in the term of that you should hold them in your heart, but in the sence that you should accept them and like them for there flaws... were human,

crying the thing is that i have been holding in some emotions... ive tryed to shoo them away but thay keep coming back.... the woman i love is dateing another man crying it has been hard to accept... but i think in a day or two ill see why  

donovan21289

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:32 pm
All I wanted to say is already said! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:32 pm
i acceped it a few days later... just i havent been in this guid in like a long time xd  

donovan21289

Contemplation Indigo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:59 am
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm
ok, usually i read all posts b4 saying anything, but these r just too many. anyway, someone may have said this by now, but it's still my opinion, so:
u shouldn't let EVRYTHING get u down, that much is true. however, u can't ALWAYS be cheery about things. some things, let's say. were meant to get u down. u grow stronger from them. always being cheery is ignoring the problems, not solving them, not learning anything from them. so, while it's bad to always be down, i also find it wrong to ALWAYS have a cheery attitude  

Sotur

WindAndFire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:58 pm
Life is about balance. You have to have some happiness and some sadness. Always being happy is hard, if not impossible. Living with depression is also hard. I have yet to find this balance. I sometimes wonder if balance of emotions even IS possible. That's why I've decided to keep my emotions locked away in a box.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:56 pm
Realy? because Its been working for me so far... whee  

donovan21289

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out