Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
he's toying with love what do i do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butteredshadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:28 am
he's been talking to this girl over the internet.the girl is about two years older than him but she's falling in to his trap.now she's just asked him to be her boyfriend and to meet up in a ball and the real problem is that they're gonna play this big prank on her and catch it all on tape for youtube.com.he won't tell me her name or anything so i can't warn her.
what do i do  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Do you know where they're going to do this? You can possibly prevent it from happening if you do.  

Impish Desires

Iris_16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:55 am
Tarrien
Do you know where they're going to do this? You can possibly prevent it from happening if you do.
I agree with her

and you should tell him to bug off or something or do something to let him get there late or not be able to go at all  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:15 am
Other than preventing, interfering is a possibility too. Say you'll be the one to record it for him when it happens and then turn off the recorder when it does! ninja Or something to that effect.

Otherwise, just keep nagging him and say how it may scar the girl if they go through with it. Or you could always do the whole "I'll hate you forever" thing and bribe him.  

Blank of Tantalus

butteredshadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:16 am
well he's in america and i'm here in the uk confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:44 am
Oh, well now it all depends how much you want to save this girl, heh. sweatdrop If they go through with it, though, don't worry about it much. Bad things happen to good people sometimes, and it was just unlucky that she got caught up with your friend. But if they go through with it and you feel bad about not preventing it, ask him for her contact information then, since the deed was done. Maybe you could try and comfort her. Then again, they might not do it.  

Blank of Tantalus

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 am
If she's very very intelligent- she may just stand them up... you never know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:36 pm
Well, maybe you--I mean he...Should just not go...  

analog_warrior

Timid Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hahahaha538

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:54 pm
say that if he does that to her, that you will break up with him. or toy with him until he cracks lol. thats probably not the best thing to tell someone but its all i got.. biggrin smile neutral stare burning_eyes  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games