Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
The Necessary Wheel of Time thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eriandi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:03 am
Wheel o' Time, by Robert Jordan, is one of the leading fantasy book series still being released these days, and so it is my duty and honor to create the Robert Jordan discussion thread.

How do you feel about Knife of Dreams? Is our first discussion topic. Let it all out kids, I know everyone who has read this series has unfinished business with this book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:54 am
I don't know if I've read that one. What book number is he up to?

*has read maybe nine or ten of the books*  

Nadian
Crew

Annisea

Invisible Gekko

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:08 am
I haven't read 11 yet, because the library hasn't got it yet. But I just LOVE Perrin! yellow eyed wolf guy! xd whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:54 pm
there's that much?!!
I couldn't find#1 so I went for the one after that 3nodding

It's kinda good but I"m not sure what it's about yet I just got it today
It scared me though. all the books are so thick the biggest books I've ever read sad  

mangahyperfox

Egwene Trakand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:59 pm
I LOVE book 11, but am really disappointed that each character only got about 2 chapters each. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waiting for the next book is killing me. It is going to be the god of all fantasy books, at leats a couple thousand pages, he has sooooo much to cover!!! He said that it is easily going to be the biggest book in the series!!! I cant wait, and who bloody killed asmodean? Why dosn't he just tell us? I have plenty of Ideas, but am not completely sure. He better tell us who did it in the last book.........so many unanswered questions, how is he going to answer them all in one book?!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:57 am
i love Robert Jordan's books. Given that I have almost all of the series (my friend's completes mine), I have found that each character has a certain depth to them and he manages to keep them all straight! I hope that he clears everything up before he releases the last book (and I'm praying that he won't die)

Robert Jordan's site  

GemEncrustedEarth

Egwene Trakand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:17 pm
I forbid him to die. But I am sure that he wont die till after he writes the last book.................I pray that he will never wake from the dream, even though we all must. (O.K. he can't die till after I meet him.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:25 pm
I like love the series. I thought KoD was pretty good overall.  

locke317

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games