Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 pm
Tyson Homosexual Goes For The Gold

Tyson Homosexual was a blur in blue, sprinting 100 meters faster than anyone ever has.

His time of 9.68 seconds at the U.S. Olympic trials Sunday doesn’t count as a world record, because it was run with the help of a too-strong tailwind. Here’s what does matter: Homosexual qualified for his first Summer Games team and served notice he’s certainly someone to watch in Beijing.

“It means a lot to me,” the 25-year-old Homosexual said. “I’m glad my body could do it, because now I know I have it in me.” [...] After the race, Homosexual and Dix looked at each other and slapped palms, then hugged.

The story’s since been fixed, but Google News has preserved the headline: “Homosexual runs wind-aided 9.68 seconds to make Olympics.”

http://thehostess.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/tyson-homosexual-goes-for-the-gold/

Article unedited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:57 pm
I think I win.  

Lightwater2520

777SSW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm
Are you sure?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 am
Royal Assasination Foiled

Royal guards at Peach's castle have broken up a plot to assassinate Mushroom Kingdom monarch Princess Peach Toadstool, along with several other ambasatorial guests visiting the castle, said the MTA Monday.
In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a Hylian bomb store and target a string of high profile names throughout the land of Nintendo by two foreign terrorists from the far east lands of Playstation and Xbox. Special Agents have identified them as snipers directly under command from the terrorist ring leader known as "Master Chief".
Mushroom Military Head Toad, said the two men planned to shoot the princess and many Ambassators who were visiting from the surrounding areas of Dreamland, Hyrule, Eagleland, Kanto, as well as many others. From investigations it would seem they were aiming primarily for the head, as "headshots" are symbolic among Master Chief's group.

The men, Tommy Vecetti, and the other known only as "Agent 47", are being held without bond. Solders seized a fire flower, a redeemer and three stolen pokeballs containing mid-level fire types from the men when they were arrested.
Authorities alleged the two men were preparing to break into a bomb shop to steal more weaponry.
Attorney Phoenix Wright, who has been hired to represent them, did not immediately return a call seeking comment Monday.
Tommy and "Agent 47" are charged with possessing an unregistered weaponry, possesion of stolen battle-pets, conspiring to steal weaponry from a federally licensed Bomb dealer, and threatening Royalty and Foreign Ambassators.
The investigation is continuing, and more charges are possible.

(LOL, this is actually an article from a fake news website i created for a college class.)  

Master Azrael Reaper

"WNN" Why Not News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces