Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:29 pm
This is a garden room with glass walls and ceiling. A wrought iron frame holds large glass panels in place to form this sun room. The floor is made from large smooth flat stones that have been fit together. The glass panels are all dirty and smudged from neglect over the years and there is evidence that they leak in some places when it rains.

There is a small fountain in the center of the room. The foutain must have flowed freely at one time but now there is barely a trickle and the water in it's pool looks dark and murky. Moss and algae have taken over the fountain.

There is a wide variety of potted plants throughout the room and although about half of them are dead some have survived and have grown quite wild. Some of the pots are small while others are very large and contain plants taller than the average person.

Near the gurgling fountain there is a small table with four chairs. It must have been a good breakfast spot or nice place for some tea when everything was still in good repair.

There is a door on the north wall of the room that leads into the house. This is the only wall in the room that is not glass. There is a glass door on the west wall that probably leads into the back yard of the house.

Go through the Door to the North and enter the House
Go through the West Door that leads Outside  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:53 pm
I can always come back in.
*inspects the outside.*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 pm
hm i check out the green house. nice but nothing of use here. i getting really frustrated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 pm
Zphal pushed open the door and came into the light. She breathed a huge sigh of relief, feeling the warm air of the green house that had trapped the sunlights' warmth. The only things in here were living, rather than undead, so she felt almost comfortable sitting down on one of the little chairs by the table. After sitting for a few moments and recovering her nerve, she remembered that she had a duty, and that she must find more zombies and eliminate them. It was just then that she heard a noise further outside. Taking up arms, she proceeded out.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500