Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:59 pm
Aries:
Your day will go much more smoothly if you grab the bull by the horns and steer things the way you want them to go. You won't be happy with following in the tracks of other people -- or cattle. Pound your own path.

Taurus:
You may feel like you're stuck in the back seat with a sibling, squabbling over who controls the radio. Avoid excessively close quarters if possible. If not, polish your diplomatic skills and be civil for the duration.

Gemini:
In the morning, you're determined to reach your goal. Obstacles aren't in your way -- they're oddly shaped ladders bridging point A and point B. In the afternoon, you'll chill out. Not everything has to be done so quickly.

Cancer:
The bigger the slice of pie, the better it looks. Watch out for expenditures that will wreck your budget for weeks. If you impose a waiting period, you'll be able to save and give yourself a chance to think twice.

Leo:
Like the sun at the solstice, you've never been higher in the sky. You can see the world with an unlimited perspective, and the horizon of opportunity stretches in every direction. Warm the world with your smile.

Virgo:
Like a farmer at harvest time, you're suddenly overwhelmed with new tasks and responsibilities. Turn one direction and you need to oversee picking. Turn the other and sorting needs your attention. Stay methodical.

Libra:
Your mind is like a topographical map. You're focused on the details that matter to you -- like elevation and the lay of the land -- but trifling matters like roads and human habitations mean nothing.

Scorpio:
Like a space rover nudging its antenna over an impassable chasm, you're facing slightly more than you can deal with on your own. Send out a little distress call or, better yet, back away from the gap.

Sagittarius:
You're devoted enough to your family and friends that they shouldn't be afraid to see you leave for short bursts of time. Instead of acting blase about their fears, pay attention and try to soothe them.

Capricorn:
You've heard of wolves in sheep's clothing, but you're more likely to run into lambs dressed up like alpha dogs. Don't be afraid of bluster. You'll stand your ground and they'll have no choice but to back down.

Aquarius:
A sea change is occurring in your daily life. Are you ready? It's more than just new clothes or a pile of shiny new supplies, so you need to prepare for the mental challenge ahead. Be open to paradigm-rocking ideas.

Pisces:
As in a tide pool, some lower pockets of life may be more often stirred up by eddies of water. Don't let the neighboring tumult disturb your infrequently agitated retreat. They'll be time enough for drama later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:01 pm
Wow, today's horoscope really applied today (Leo). Almost everything is set up and ready for our jump into college life! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sparkle Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:59 pm
I did that!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:00 pm
i'm an aries. *reads* dude! i did that.