Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
What makes a person act the way they do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:24 pm
I don't think it's just one thing or another. There are many factors that determine why people behave the way they do. Sometimes parents can be very nurturing and their children don't respond to it. Other times, parents are abusive, and lo and behold, their child ends up destructive. There isn't just one formula to turning out a good human being. Upbringing, environment, and friends play a big role as well as the child's own mind. Everyone thinks differently. There will be times when I agree with someone, but our methods of how we express things are different, so we'll actually argue before we realize we agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:16 pm
the humman brain is to confuseing to understand but what is sure is that on this topic you are all right to how we act you upbringing you genes your parants attitude towards the way you lived as a child, your wheight, the people around you all these thing make up the perrson you are today and what you will be tommarow  

notmatt18

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

mara love queen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm
I think a little of everything! The hurt, the joy, and the emotions make us who we are!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm
Memes, Genes, Environment, Current State

You act differently on different "medications", moods, in different ages and different environments while being in equal valued situations.

The human brain is still one of the least explored things by mankind. It's quite funny, we have invented the fire and the wheel two times (the real fire and nuclear power, the wheel and the jet), but the brain denies access...  

Verderbnis

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 pm
the idea of ones upbringing is one we cant just give one answer and it stands true to all people. Many scenarios make people think about themselves thus they alter themselves. Not everyone will experience the same thing at the same time in life so its virtually impossible to have two of the same life. U arent me just as im not u, therefore meaning that we cant life the same life meaning that there has to be difference in our lives, not even just from genetic makeup, but our parents werent brought up the same so their life teachings wont be the same so even from children, were different. Ur parents may divorce while my parents live on with a healthy relationship, ma mom may be dead whereas u can call her when u need her and the thoughts and views on life vary so much that our character is the result of our life's experiences and tribulations. With all that said it comes down tp that life makes us who we are and theres no oe way to tell wut makes someone who they are... man that was deep (no homo)  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff