Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wat do you think???
  yea
  no
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:40 pm
i was just wondering...does it mean that you're over someone, when you don't hurt anymore? but you still think and talk about them sometimes?? My cousin tells me she doesn't hurt anymore, does it really means she's over him or just faking it??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:36 am
Well. I guess it depends? See, for me, it's really easy to get over someone. My friends say I can be a player due to the quickness of my rebound. Though I am not one. Anyways....If it doesn't hurt anymore I would say that the person is in a calm range. I mean, they probably still kinda like the person they liked even if just a for a little itsy bitsy second.
They like them, but can act normally around them and not hae jealousy fits or something like that.  

toyDUCKs

Tipsy Reveler

tinkys85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:00 am
it all depens on the person , im still in love with someone i havent seen in years it doesnt hurt anymore but i know im still in love with him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:15 pm
damn...I know exactly how that feels xD I know I cant have her, and yet I think I still love her, but I know Im not supposed to because I made a mistake...or she made a mistake....we both made a mistake xD  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items