Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
~The Phillosophies Of Life~ The Nature Of Creation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nacho 777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:18 pm
u guys! there are other worlds ya know!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:22 am
I don't know what to think about the creation theories. There are many possibilities what with each differing in each religion and each scientist, there are thousands, even millions. Everyone seems to have a different opinion, OR they just fall in line with existing ones. I haven't formed an opinion, but I'd be glad to debate anyone else's.  

420FienD420

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

has_been_deleted

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:23 pm
Velorius
First off I'm an athiest in that I don't believe in any organised religion, but at the same time I am open to the possibility of a force beyond sciences ability to explain.

I do not believe God just put us here, I like evidence and there just isn't any, there is evidence for evolution and it makes sense. However I do not like coincidence and I find it hard to believe certain things just happened to evolve in a certain way, for instance there is an orchid that has evolved a synbiotic relation with certain bees, ONLY these bees can polinate this particular flower and this flower is the ONLY sorce of an aphrodisiac that the bees need to reproduce. This leads to the possibility that there is a greater power/conscious/whatever guiding evolution.

And the Big Bang Theory is just that a theory, that can't be proved because the same maths that indicate that the universe is expanding when applied retroactively breakdown into jibberish at the point of the big bang.

evidence? where? please, show me if you know of any.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:28 pm
I think creation or lack there of is incomprehensible. Let me explain (my view of course).

If there was a God, then how did he get here or if there was a Big Bang, then where did it come from?

So either everything or God or the Big Bang already existed (that seems impossible, because everything had to start, right, I mean how could everything just have always existed?) or everything or God or the Big Bang just popped out of nothing (true nothing is incomprehensible, it's in another thread) and that seems impossible, because something from nothing? crazy!

That's what I think.  

Shedowolf

Dreamer Aura Laforest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:00 pm
I believe it's simply ineffable. God works in mysterious ways. Questioning it will be wasting time and energy. Play with it in the right way and you'll have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:33 pm
There really is no way to prove how this universe came into being, nor is there a way to prove any religious theories on creation. My belief is much the same as the Kemetics (Egyptians) in whereby creation did not happen in an instant, but was and is an ongoin process that renews itself each day, thus creation is still ongoing and did not happen overnight or in an instant.  

King Robert Silvermyst

[~.Fallangel.~]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:00 pm
You know, I don't think that people will ever accept the idea that we just appeared. If we answered how we came from nothing we will just be asking ourselves how the something came from nothing.

I did a project on the big bang and the people only got about as far as a singularity just started to expand, heat up, and cool. It doesn't tell us where that singularity came from and if we do find out where, where did that place come from? Also how did it start to heat up and cool? was there a difference in pressure between the singularity and the nothingness? If so then why didn't the universe start earlier?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:01 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
There really is no way to prove how this universe came into being, nor is there a way to prove any religious theories on creation. My belief is much the same as the Kemetics (Egyptians) in whereby creation did not happen in an instant, but was and is an ongoin process that renews itself each day, thus creation is still ongoing and did not happen overnight or in an instant.

But still, how did it first appear? It first has to have a starting point before is can repeat itself.  

[~.Fallangel.~]

Jamais Vu Experience

Demonic Pup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:40 pm
Well in the Bible the human race came from God with Adam and Eve.

I believe the Science way~
We were created from the explosion of a star, making earth as we caught the gravitational pull of our sun. Then evolution and mutation of living things, to the creation of ape like creatures to us humans.

And when the Sun explodes this will all repeat another time!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:52 am
[~.Fallangel.~]
King Robert Silvermyst
There really is no way to prove how this universe came into being, nor is there a way to prove any religious theories on creation. My belief is much the same as the Kemetics (Egyptians) in whereby creation did not happen in an instant, but was and is an ongoing process that renews itself each day, thus creation is still ongoing and did not happen overnight or in an instant.

But still, how did it first appear? It first has to have a starting point before is can repeat itself.

Can we be sure that everything actually has a beginning? Perhaps there never was a starting point Just because we as humans have to try and rationally explain everything, doesn't mean we are capable of doing so. It's a belief that contradicts many people's views because they all want to try and find a creation point due to the fact that we know life has a beginning and an end, but in the end, came you honestly say that everything that exists in this universe is like that? Did time ever really have a beginning? Nothing HAS to have anything just because we think it does.  

King Robert Silvermyst

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces