Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Ooo!!! I HATE BACK STABBERS!!! *flails, fuming* evil

My best friend of five years (EX BEST FRIEND) is the most HORRID person in the eni- Ok...is the most HORRID person I know! She could be on fire, and I couldn't SPIT on her! I'd find the closest can of hair spray!

...I know this really isn't a problem, but I really need to vent. She decided her new friends were more important then I am, and that I was suddenly stupid, and worthless and not worth the time of day. I was really sick a while back, and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Well, she didn't care. She was so wrapped up in her boyfriend and Ren. Faire that I could have died and she wouldn't have even showed up at my funeral.

She started hating me 'cause I went to stay with my boyfriend a lot when the family problems with my dad got serious and I couldn't be on the computer all the time to RP/talk with her. THEN I became worthless and stupid, and my fiance` became stupid and she "never liked him" when SHE'S the one who pushed me into being with him in the first place!

AUGH! I hate her! *ready to pull her own hair out* She made me a promise once, that no matter what I did in life, I could even tell her I hated her and never wanted to see her again, and she wouldn't ever leave my side because we're family. I argued with her, and she told me family isn't blood, family is feeling, and she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. Some friend, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:58 am
*hugglies* i really dont know what kinda advice to give on this, i had a freind like that, (not the bad part) he was there at the hospital when i had my son, he was at my wedding, well you get the point, all i can say is im sorry you have to go through that  

tinkys85

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:04 pm
People are like that...I can't say I haven't had the same happen to me. People tend to use eachother and when they can't suck anymore use out of the other person they leave them high and dry.

I hope you can find a better friend that isn't like most of the world's population

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:15 pm
Tarrien
People are like that...I can't say I haven't had the same happen to me. People tend to use eachother and when they can't suck anymore use out of the other person they leave them high and dry.

I hope you can find a better friend that isn't like most of the world's population

yes those kinda ppl use u like batteries  

tinkys85

Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:09 am
Its really hard to get over it...Everyone keeps telling me "You don't need her, she's not worth it, she never has been." but it still hurts. I'm slowly getting over it though. They're right, I don't need her, and I do have better friends who would never do something so horrid to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:22 am
It's good to know that you're getting over it. Considering the info you gave, I'm guessing you're gonna be a tad better off.  

Impish Desires

beautiful disaster 08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:31 pm
ive been thru that.
more than once, actually.
one of the times had a happy ending. because we had been close for so long...i knew that her leaving me was NOT who she truly was and that she just needed to deal with s**t on her own adn eventually shed realize that, too.
well, now shes my best friend and is always telling me that she doesnt deserve me and my kindness. but i insist that she does, because she was able to figure out who she was by experiencing life on her won. thru the trial-and-error method. everyone does it.
my adivce?
give her some time...maybe shes just going thru something really personal and isnt ready to talk to anyone about it yet. give it a week or two, and if she hasnt come around...call her and tell her that youd like to speak with her. and be NICE about it no matter how much you may hate her right now. everyone deserves respect no matter what your personal feelings towards them are. anyways, talk to her after a week or two and tell her how you feel. she may come around.
good luck.
feel free to PM me with any questions!!!

*hugggs*
heart  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces