Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
ex-boyfriend. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:06 pm
If you still love him after he broke up with you, You should tell him and see how he feels about it.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:15 am
(purple__flame)
If you still love him after he broke up with you, You should tell him and see how he feels about it.

Good luck!

um, sorry...but thats slightly bad advice no offense. but its only cuz you dont know him...i definately tried implying that once a while ago, and it completely backfired.  

beautiful disaster 08

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:56 pm
Well, I didmt know that, Im sorry >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:58 pm
why did you break up?if you love him does he love you?were you guys happy together?did you ask him why he broke up with you?if it was for another girl i don't think he was in loe with you.maybe he needed a little space that happens with me sometimes.was it just you that was happy with him or were both of you?i think you should really talk to him and tell him how you feel and what's going on in your head.  

lady-loveable

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:56 pm
ask him why you guys broke up
then tell him you still like him
and maybe if he thinks about it,
he still likes you. thats usualy how it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:02 am
Lot of bad advice for this one towards the end. It sounds to me like all the good avice is right at the beginning of the thread.

But honestly, the guy sounds like a real twit... Be glad you are free of him. And don't worry about him not talking to you: Guys think breaking up is the same thing as removing you from their entire lives. They'll try to forget about you completely, and the key way to do this is to try ignoring you. Really immature... >.>

Hm... You like another guy right now, though, right? Hm... I think you should be yourself, and wait and see. Doing both is like lather/rinse/repeat. It takes a long time and leaves you feeling all nice and clean afterwards. I think. Anyway, being yourself is the only way to get guys to like "you" because how can they like you if they have never even met "you", yes? Yes.

And that's what I think about that at 3:00 a.m.; Rules liable to change, results may vary. No purchase necessary. Many will enter, few will win.  

Dirk Bolero

AQuAxXxScORP_62704

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:02 pm
Oh high school relationships in most cases, is never lasting. It's really worthless to have one at that point, the meaning of relationship is more like a game from being so immature, and don't know the true meaning of a relationship; and it carries out through most of the young adulthood. It hurts, but you'll eventually get over it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:48 am
It sounds like he's scared. Maybe he has feelings for you that he's afraid of or maybe he doesn't think he's good enough for you. Try Talking to him and one other thing if he can't get his story straight about why he broke up then he's hiding something from you and that something is the key to make you or break you. I'll say this though Prepare for the worst and hope for the best and there's always another day ahaed of you.  

Teelynnemarie

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces