Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  GOLD!
  Eh.
View Results

Fasie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:54 pm
My pen pal's parents are getting divorced. I know what your thinking. She's a pen pal, why do you care? Shes more than that. I talk to her and her mom all the time on AIM and me and her are like sisters. My friend's mom has been married once already, and her current husband (#2) has cheated on her, lied to her, and some other things that my friend hasnt told me yet. Her mom is my mom, in a way, so I really want to help her, but I dont know how. I've prayed for her and her family, and Ive tried to talk to her, but I dont know what to say besides Im sorry. I guess this is pretty pointless, but if you've ever had a "family" you've never met in person, you might know how I feel.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:10 pm
It is good that you care about your friend, but the reality is that destiny is part of our lessons in life; what is good in your eyes may not be the best for others, and instead of concentrating on how to solve the problem, you must be supportive thru this difficult period. Things are like storms, you have to be ready in order to survive. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items