Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please help?
  Sure
View Results

discofabulous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:54 pm
My problem is the I've liked this one guy I used to be friends with in freshman year. I've had a feeling that he's liked me since then too. Last year, my sophomore year, we weren't in any classes together. I even tried to change a class to be with him, but it didn't work out. I was really sad about that b/c I've never felt like this for anybody, so my , so we couldn't talkfeelings for him are very true. I didn't think he was going to be in my classes at all this year for junior year, so I had no expectations for the first day of school of ever seeing him again.
It turns out, he's in my first period chemistry class. Well, you can imagine how I felt. The only problem is that we haven't spoken in a year. Just two, days ago,my chem teacher gave us assigned seats, and placed me right next to him. Now I am always nervous and can't speak. We had to have a group discussion about baaning some chemical or not. Only he and this other girl were brave enough to speak up in the froup. This other boy and I didn't talk at all. He even looked at me with a little bit of hope that I would at last speak, but I couldn't. There's always this feeling of strained tension between us. I can see it in his face, and he can probably see it in mine. We always look at each other, and sometimes he even looks sad/angry at times. I wish I could speak, but I have no courage or my voice just fizzles out when I try. It's only been the first week of school, but I really want to speak to him again, but I don't know what to do to shake my nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:13 am
Gosh, I guess it sounds like you need to approach this from a less emotional perspective? Like asking what he thinks about y'all not talking for the year so y'all can start getting back on track?

Sorry I can't really help, though. confused  

Nadian
Crew

discofabulous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:56 pm
Lol. It's okay and thanx for the advice you did give me 3nodding He makes me really angry. He's always watching me and seems to want to talk, but then he goes and checks out like you know "the hottest girl" in class whcih is really annoying. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:29 am
Well, like the other person said, look at it from a different perspective. Just speak to him like he was another friend. But if he wants to avoid you, then forget him.

It's not worth a guy to get your heart broken if you're crushing him, and he just talks to other girls.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:38 am
Thats okay i felt that way about a guy once, i could barely move when he was around. Turned out he felt the same way about me, we have been the best of friends ever since.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games