Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Girls are wierd... need advice! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Pff..I would love you! But, I'm taken. But anyway, you might be trying the wrong grils? Try talking about other things, like if it really "turns them off" then just try not to talk about it and talk about other things..like music, sports, school stuff, whatever sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:25 am
im married now, but when i was dating and when i say dating that means hooking up with guys i knew i would not have a future with - i liked the bad boys, the ones who were just a wee bit mean just a wee bit unruly and just not what my father wanted me to be going out with.
he wanted a man just like you are. clean, neat and good to me.
young girls like the wild side of life, something that is going to take them away from the dull home life they have now.

older girls/women who are looking for a boyfriend/hubbys tend to look for more stable men - ones like you say who you are. but if you come on to strong and say - oh i cook i clean i tidy im a good guy who will never hurt you - it all sounds really .... well dull. and they start to see a life with mr magoo.

only advice i can give is dont lay it on to thick - let her think that you are showing that side of yourself to her only - or that you do it FOR her or because of her - girls love to think they have changed a man..... dont know why we do it we just do.

feel free to let me know if you think what i say is crap - and good luck  

jazzdogblue

alvilde

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:21 pm
A man/boy cleaning and doing stuff around the house is not a turn off! I expect that from my future husband! I think whom ever in the family has time that day or that week should do the cleaning. stuff like that should be shared!

my dad does the washing, and makes dinner most of the time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 am
ehh...most girls see a guy as someone who is into sports and getting dirty and stuff like. when you tell a girl that you are neat and clean up all the time, their idea of what a guy should be doing gets shattered. heres what I do, I'm sorta like you, I cook for my family and i'm really into books and Scifi stuff, but yet I have a girlfriend. Make something up. to my friends, I have overbearing parents (which I actually do have), I spend little time at home, and I like to hang out with people. In real life I do none of that. I spend my time at home...in my room, by myself with nothign to do.
As long as the girls you talk to don't come over, your "life story" should have pretty good integrity.

if this doesn't work...then you are talking to the wrong girls.  

Gilded_Lotus

4,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:13 pm
i think it's a great thing for u to that. then u can share that with ur girlfriend, like help eachother out and all. thought if u ask me why it could b a turn-off. i don't think it is, but maybe those girls think it is bcs they could see such chores as "unmanly" [WHICH IS NOT TRUE, DO NOTE!!!] and that those r chores for them, or sumthin. i dunno, hope it was of help ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:15 pm
All girls are different sweetie. I honestly like a man of your style. 3nodding
I don't want to be married to a man who sits on his a** all day watching football. stare

Just keep looking around and you'll find a girl who actually likes it.  

Happy Hardcore Kitten

Imortal ~ Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:39 pm
brettyboy
I strike out with girls alot, it seems mostly when I tell them I cook, clean and do all that work around the house, I'm basically the mom of my house... don't girls like that sort of thing? Cause they always look at me wierd... I'm straight though... so can you tell me why the girls don't like it when I tell them that?

dont do that!

if you ever stop to talk to a girl in the hall or something, let them talk about themselves!! we love doing that!
also, make them feel like a friend so they don't suspect ur weird. when you get to no them, ask them out. if they say no, at least they will say it nicely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:20 pm
See it really depends on who your talking to.if its a girl who is sweet i think she would like you.i think you sound cool a lot better than the guys i date.i would ttyl go for your type.it would be a nice change for the guys i went out with.if you like tougher girls they might not go for your type.its pretty much who your talking to.if you really know that person you should give it a shot who knnows what would happen.  

lady-loveable

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces