Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you afraid to die?
  yes
  no
View Results

Aerith Mae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:58 pm
Ok so im not here to say i have a bad life, although my step parent abused me and i have been raped....everything is seemingly going great...except...

My problem right now and has been for awhile is my... sort of.... addiction with death. Everytime i think about it i cry, i mean, we're all going to die. nothing no one doesnt know about that. but im so afraid of it! i just cry when i think about my boyfriend dying, anyone in my family, me dying and just anyone i know and even people i dont know.
i dont want to think about this my whole life, even tho its the only thing anyone breathing is guaranteed. how do you just, live happy with the fact of knowing your whole life is going to end sooner or later?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:17 pm
Well, I know I'm going to die eventually. I could die right now, or 20 years from now. All you have to do is live your life, ignoring the cold, vice-like grip of Death.

I fear death also, but I don't make something of it. I just act normal, and be happy. It's just like doing something you love. You get so worked into it, that you never wanna stop doing it.

Like, I love to have fun. Even if for a few minutes, or for a few hours, I wanna always have fun. It's something I love. Now, think about your boyfriend. Why don't you have fun with him more often? It will straddle your mind away from death.

But, if you become depressed, and think about death again, tell yourself this. "I'm not afraid of Death. No matter when it shall come, I shall never be afraid of my own death. I will stand proudly and fearlessly, and never let death scare me again."

But, that doesn't mean you should kill yourself when saying that. It's only meant for when you are scared. Thank you for allowing me to speak.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:15 pm
i think all people are afraid of death. i think its the matter of are they ready to die wen its time.

i say chose to live the days to the fullest that way youre ready to leave this world wen its time  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:20 pm
Life is hard to live, but death just seems terrifying. No one knows what happens after just the here and now. I think that is what makes death so terrible to look at. twisted  

Adeprivedsouls

robot of a thousand words

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:26 pm
Well yeah it is hard and everything it is scary...sometimes I just want to ask God why did he have to create us if we will just die in the end?

Im scared of the thought and everything I am scared of losing everything after I die I am scared of just being in heaven or hell just there sleeping...no purpose no nothing.

So you wont be as scared just think that everyone is going to die with you anyway! Everyone is scared everyone feels the same way and besides if you just stay there scared its going to be even worse knowing you did not make anything out of your life when you die so dont worry about it it happens to everyone we cant hide from death anyway....It is scary but just have faith in God cause we know he wont let us down ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:25 pm
Don't worry about it. Death is part of life. Try to keep yourself busy with other stuff.  

WindAndFire

Ze Madder Hatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:26 pm
Easiest way not to be scared is to forget.

So what if you're gonna die? Everyone is.

So live life and treasure every frickin moment. Life isn't perfect, we all know that. So just live it out. You only get one shot.

There is no need to be scared...just don't worry. Once in a while it'll hit you that "Hey...I'm gonna die" but only worry about it for oh...five minutes, then go on with your day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:22 am
I don't fear death, death is what gives life meaning, gives it value. Where ever you go the value of something is determined by it's rarity, if anyone could just pick up diamonds off the street they'd no longer be valued. Similarly if life didn't end it wouldn't have any value.

Pain and suffering are inevitable in our lives, but misery is optional, so choose not to be afraid and miserable and instead just try to enjoy it's pleasures. You're family and friends will die, which is just motivation to enjoy their company now while you can and to fill yourself with as many happy memories as you can.

Someone once said that so long as you are remembered with love you are never truely dead smile

I'm getting sentamental in my old age but I hope this helps  

Velorius

suburban_lindz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:02 pm
mmm i dont actually fear death. yeah we're all gonna die, so its not scay, because everyones doing it sooner or later. just live life the way you want to and be happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:52 pm
The fear some people have of death can be rational, but at the same time it can also be irrational. Death is inevitable so fearing it is kind of pointless.

Everyone hurts when they lose a loved one and the process of going through that stage can hold such pain that you just feel like putting a knife through your heart to end it, but this is a part of life's process and we can't do anything to avoid it.

Endless worrying isn't going to make death go away, it just takes up effort when you can easily turn your attention elsewhere. Life is so much better when you do productive things. So try to live a fulfilling life and dont' excessively worry about the end. Look at it like a period of rest after a long while of labour.  

Raikuya

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:10 pm
I live every moment as my last, Im not afraid of death, I just know that Im not yet dead.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:19 pm
That's rather morbid.

But what you have is a case of Necrophobia, fear of death.
There are a lot of things in life that you have to face even if you're afraid of it.

I don't believe in 'death' but in 'rebirth'
So that's makes me happy sometimes.

You can die in a few decades from natural causes.
Or you can live forever until the sun blows up.

I have the same problem as you.
But I'm afraid of aging.

You have to live life.
After all.
That's what separates 'living oraganisms' from 'those who live'

yano vii

cornflakes_3125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:42 am
We shouldn't think about death & we should be brave enough to find solutions to solve our problems. Life is so difficult crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:55 am
enjoy what you have while you have it, death should not be feared, it is going to happen to all of us in one form or another  

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items