Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Dumped

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:11 pm
Yeah, so today I find out that my girlfriend leaves me to marry her child-hood friend who she hasn't seen in like 2-3 years. So understandably I feel like s**t cuz all I can think about is that I didn't go and see her.

(Long distance relationship)

I can't believe I didn't follow my own wisdom on this one stare . They always fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:12 pm
you really ought to cheer up
im not saying to get over her rite ahead
but to realize its not entirely your fault
and that there are other people out there  

Rose Raine v2

Keiji Death Kiss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:17 am
Mister Death
Yeah, so today I find out that my girlfriend leaves me to marry her child-hood friend who she hasn't seen in like 2-3 years. So understandably I feel like s**t cuz all I can think about is that I didn't go and see her.

(Long distance relationship)

I can't believe I didn't follow my own wisdom on this one stare . They always fail.

It is unfortunate that your relationship with this young woman did not turn out the way in which you would have liked for it to. However, try not to lose hope for future relationships, whether long distance or not. A relationship takes work.

I personally was in a long distance relationship for several months and eventually married that same person. Still, the circumstances were different.

My advice to you: Keep your chin up. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:35 pm
I wanted to say thanks for the advice from everybody. And at the last minute she changed her mind and came back surprised

Yeah, this is why I don't trust people easily. neutral

So thanks again.  

Spikin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas