Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Deeply confused...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:53 pm
Well...my girlfriend had dumped me a little bit ago, like 4 days ago,and now her friend wants to go out with me. Her friend is also a friend of mine's ex. i dont want to go out with her, but she really wants to go out with me...so what can i do. Also, i found out that my ex does still like me, but also another girl or 2 like me as well...im a senior in high school, and they are all freshmen...what the hell can i do.

Normally i give advice to others, but this time im the one in need of help.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Well, for your recent ex, even though she still likes you, just be her friend. With the rest, get to know them better. Otherwise, things might not be perfect.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:58 am
First, if you date these freshman, then what are going to do when you graduate and they're still in high school? Just something to chew over

Besides that, ask your girlfriend why she broke up with you if she still likes you, then go to your friends ex and ask why does she like you. Then if she gives a legitimate reason, then go talk to your friend. You don't need permission, you just want to make sure he knows that you weren't dating his ex just to spite him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:45 pm
well i did a few things since i last posted, one being the finding of the reason my ex broke up with me, and if she still liked me, she does, but she couldnt tell her parents she was going out with me, and she was seriously stressed, which i totally understand. another thing is, its not just her friend that likes me, its another one of my friends' girlfriend, and another girl that in my marching band with me and my ex. im totally screwed lol.

another thing thoug is my friend told me to have fun with going out with his girl since he didnt date her to be with her, just to do stuff, whcih they never did. But he's my age, and was going to dump her wen he turned 18, which i thought was ******** up.

after i get out of college though, im planning on keeping in touch with my girlfriend, whoever that may be, no matter what their age, and im not restricted by sexual feelings either, me being 17 and being a virgin keeps me from knowing what im missing, and not having that whole, if you dont put out then get out reason. im planning on going to a college close to here, so i could always stay in touch with my girlfriend, no matter who it was.and hell, i might not even be leaving this house for a while to save on money anyways, so i could always see her. anyways, thats all the newedt info i got right now, more advice would be great guys, cus you are all helping me out alot.  

HiddenWolfNinja

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:58 pm
Be your ex'es friend, because you dont just hurt someone like that and then get back together with tem.

For your ex'es friend, be their friend also. You dont date other friends ex'es, even if the friend dosent like them, Its like an un written rule. I fallow it, but Im not getting into personal crap.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 am
ok well if you still like her best friend than you might want to take it slow but since you don't just tell her that like not in a mean way.if you ex still likes you than you should try to stay single for a while and if nothing happens than you can think about other people.  

lady-loveable

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff