this is a mess up question so don't laugh ((open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaZoeLynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:51 pm
urzza_kangaa
pients of blood.......... and yes human.........

Um. Where are you getting pints of human blood?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:51 pm
sweatdrop you want me to demonstrait??????? twisted you look tastey anough ((from people......... that trust me))  

blazzed fresh1236

RaZoeLynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:50 pm
urzza_kangaa
sweatdrop you want me to demonstrait??????? twisted you look tastey anough ((from people......... that trust me))

You do know that you're putting your friends in danger by doing that. Depending on how much you take, you could kill them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:14 pm
each one evrey two months  

blazzed fresh1236

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:15 pm
As long as you don't take from the neck or wrist, it's fine with me. I used to do that, too, 'til my dad caught me and broke my teeth with a hammer sweatdrop

Anyways, I wouldn't suggest telling them unless you REALLY REALLY want to and feel there is no other solution, use Halloween.

Corny, I know, but trust me. Dress up in normal clothes, add some fake fangs, and you're laughing until you go trick or treating

And if you don't like the entire free candy thing, just tell them after school that your costume was not really a costume. Worked for me when I told my friend I was a witch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:06 pm
oh my that would be intresting  

blazzed fresh1236

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:47 pm
just tell them, two of my closest freind are vampires and i didnt freak out when they told me and yours shouldnt either  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:24 pm
depends on what you mean by vampire - goth, love the dark, drink bloody marys - that sort of thing - or are we talking, burst in to dust at dawn, have pointy teeth and scare small children and animals alike.

well if its the first - your not really hurting anyone and its just a style you like. - maybe start to wear dark clothes ease them into it by just adding to your current style, so slowly you end up being more goth to them and they dont notice as much and learn to see you and respect you as a vamp.

if the second - thats totally diffrent- me i like vampires - and i just dont know how your fiends have not noticed before.

jazzdogblue

earthslave01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:05 pm
i guess what i would do is ask them if they even like vampires and what they think of people who like to be vampires and drink blood and stuff
and i guess if they are totally discusted by it then i wouldnt tell them but i guess any other reaction would be ok to tell them
but thats just me, so i hope that helps a little maybe!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff