Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
uh.......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:59 pm
uh..... if i like-like a girl.......... and i'm having troble telling them what should i do......
ps i don't know the person in real life....... only on the internet..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:08 pm
If your shy like me, then you should tell them like I told my ex, I sent them a gift box of chocolates in the system thingy. I told them there.

If your not shy, just tell them, no shame.

Amaraleigh

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:03 am
ok you you never met that person before.you think you like them.it sounds kinda crazy but i get what you mean.one time i was talking on the phone at my friends house and she was talking to a friend.i started to talk to him and i started likeing him and he started likeing me and thats pretty much how it went for me i don't know about you.hopefully you can use some of my advice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 am
if u like her, just tell her. otherwise, u can hint it. send unclear messages [though on my journal i speak against those sweatdrop ]. sometimes those can work, if not, gather up ur courage. if u don't tell her, it'll never happen. take the risk, allow the chance of something happening to come. if u don't try, certainly nothing will happen. if u do, there's the chance of something happening 3nodding  

Sotur

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:09 pm
Listen, just tell them straight out or hint. If you really want to tell them, do it in your own way. If you're really really shy, I'd suggest typing out what you want to say in a word document... look over it a few times then send it to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:49 pm
urzza_kangaa
uh..... if i like-like a girl.......... and i'm having troble telling them what should i do......
ps i don't know the person in real life....... only on the internet..... sweatdrop

Hm... Well, is this the first time that you've like-liked another girl?  

Dirk Bolero

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff