Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I need advice
  Happy to give
  Your on your own
View Results

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:55 pm
I have troubles with the most hurtful thing to a teenager... love... I need advice. I just basicly admitted I loved a girl. But I couldn't tell the expression on her face. How would you think if you were a girl and one of your best friends admitted they loved you? Advice from a girl would be prefered more than a guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:03 pm
Can anyone help???  

Minish Hedgehog

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:07 pm
um.... I cant really think of anything to help you. Sorry. And I'll move this to the "ALI" forum as well. Maybe you can get help there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Thank you!  

Minish Hedgehog

NightmarishMoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:15 pm
It probably shocked her, that's all. Give her some time to think it over, maybe.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at giving advice. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:20 pm
she will probably have it on her mind for a while, so dont give up hope yet, but depending on her own feelings, i cant tell unless i knew her. she probably wont act different to u, cuz your friends and she wudnt wanna ruin that ^-^  

animekougaluver

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:37 pm
Basically.... She's probrably just figuring out how she feels about you right now. Just give it time. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:39 am
i agree. she needs time. it's obviously shockin, but if she's truly a good friend, it should b just fine. don't try to force anything, tho. take it easy. maybe even acting like "nothin ever happened" could help, bcs she'd realize that even if nuthin happens between u guys, u still want to b her friend. and i think that's very important. hope that was of help 3nodding  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff