Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Tempting Fate anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baulder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:41 pm
Yasashiku is right, in a way. But simply put, I think he means, "Why would we have fate, if we have choice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:10 pm
I do beleive in Fate, I do becausethings will happen even though there is free will. I find it fascinating.  

DragonaRider

Shedowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:59 pm
DragonaRider
I do beleive in Fate, I do becausethings will happen even though there is free will. I find it fascinating.

I kind of agree.

I don't really have a belief about fate, because if you "choose" to do something then you were fated to do that, but wait, then you change your mind, so you were also fated to do that, and no matter how many times you change your mind then you were fated to do that and deal with the consequences that you were fated to have even though you could have changed your mind but you didn't and if you had then you would have been fated to do that. See what I mean, whatever you do, no matter what it is you were fated to do that.

OR

You are making your own choices and deciding your own fate.

No one can know which one is really true and that is also why I don't have a personal belief on the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 am
Ok i do belive in fate but when people say that they dont like having there life pre determend for them i think well if you dont know that your life is pre determand it dosnt matter
i have a friends who hates the idea of fate because she turned her life around and said that if fate was true than she would probibly be dead right now but how do you know that fate already decided that you were to live.
I am also a strong beliver in the fact that if only one small thing is changed in history than everything will be catastroficly diffrent so with that idea i thing that if fate wasnt at work than we would all be dead
I belive that everything happens for a reason

sry i suck @ spelling  

Caity9117

Princess of Ember

Professional Sex Symbol

12,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 am
I believe in fate but it is with my own definition. My philosophy is that fate or destiny in life is like a road. Every choice you make leads to certain destiny. Yet, along the way we are all destined for some greatness whether it may be a something small as a helping a kid with his home work and that kid grows up and discover the cure cancer or you could be the kid him(or her)self.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff