Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:11 pm
You are on the grounds behind the mysterious house. There are stone pathways that lead to several different areas. Surounding most of the area there is a black iron fence with various shrubs and evergreens planted on the other side. It looks as though the landscaping was quite pleasant at one time but now it is mostly overgrown. To the south there is a short brick wall that divides this area from what appears to be a garden. There is an archway in the wall that allows the path to access the garden. To the northwest corner of the yard there is a small low bungalow with a broad front porch. The stone pathway that leads to the bungalow also continues on to the back gate of the fence. To the east there are two entrances to the house. One is a back door that leads into a room that prodrudes from the back of the house near the north side. The other is an angled doorway that leads to a cellar or basement below the house. Somewhere nearby there is a lone crow send out his call every so often with a sorrowful caw.

Go East through the Door into the House
Go East to the Celler Doors that lead into the Basement
Go South through the Archway into the Garden
Go Northwest to the Bungalow  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 pm
User Image

This ain't happening! ZOMBIES!

A few zombies are wandering aimlessly within the confines of this house's backyard.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-5!

Clue

In on the of the trees, you spy a piece of tattered cloth, torn off a piece of clothing. This cloth has green and orange on it, in a stripe pattern. There is also black cat fur and a little blood on the piece of cloth.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:47 pm
This must be the murdurer's. He might have had a cat fedish. Edward had a cat fedish didn't he?
*Pockets the green/orange striped peice of cloth with blood on it, and goes into the celler.*

The bungalow while I'm outside.

Well the guest house was kind of creepy. I think I'll enter the house from here. No sence on retracin my steps. For now anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:52 am
"Hey, lets stay outside for now..." Anza said, now looking less green then before.
The Gwee nodded but looked towards the gardens with a skeptical eye. "Yeah... sure..." he said absently as they started walking towards the gardens. This reminds me of that movie Anza scared me with... "The Shining" it was called... hope theres not a murderer in here... he thought and sweatdropped, scaring the bejeebies out of himself again.

(Continued South into the Garden)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Thats all folks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:55 am
As i go past these stairs i notice that my trail meets a strange sealed door. it is icy to the touch and stings my skin, i instinctavly move away from it but, i am curios whats inside it (got lost in the basement)  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm
i saw some zombies and attack them for what it worth. after i chased them off some how i found a peice of cloth. it had some black fur and some blood. wiat didnt edward have a black cat. too many of the clues do not add up.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm
Zphal whistled as she walked through the archway. She certainly hadn't expected to see another group of zombies so soon after her last. And she certainly hadn't expected them expecting her.

Waiting for her on the other side was a group of five hideous drooling zombies, all staring in her direction. They must have heard the commotion and gunfire. They surged forward.

Zphal quickly got her gun off twice, killing two of the five instantly, their bodies fell prostrate to the ground. The other three were not deterred and were quickly narrowing in on her. Unable to reload her gun fast enough, Zphal dropped the weapon and snagged the two blades she had brought off her back.

"Come and get me!" she yelled at them and sliced at the nearest, hacking him skull to crotch. His two halves split, falling to either side, the remaining organs squished to the ground.

The second was on the move, extending an arm toward her. She hacked off its arm, and unconcerned, the zombie extended his other arm. This she hacked off as well. Now confused, the zombie came closer as if to hug or glomp her. Zphal took off both of his legs. Left with only stumps, the zombie wriggled, quickly losing the little blood it had left all over the grass.

Zphal dispatched the final zombie with a flourish of blows. She cleaned her blades and returned them, giving the still living zombie without limbs a kick to the face. It grumbled in a moany way. Zphal reloaded her gun and searched the area. Spying the opening to the basement she gave a slow, sardonic chuckle. Of course.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 pm
Zphal blinked, now regaining her senses from the bloody battle in the basement. She looked briefly at the chaotic carnage she had left here just a few moments earlier. The limbless zombie was still muttering to itself on the lawn.

She proceeded toward the Bungalo.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm
Zphal waved merrily at the zombie on the lawn as she passed by. It appeared to be trying to "do the worm" in order to move, but wasn't making much progress.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:42 pm
I see more zombies here, so I prepare for battle.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:44 pm
I slice up the a couple zombies there, slicing off their heads who got too close. One was about to bite, and I gave them a usual knife blade heel to the eye. I head down to the basement.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games