Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Just need a good vent.... Money is Evil!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  Heyy
  Whats up?
  I'm here for gold. ^^
  -_-
View Results

VelvetRain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:55 pm
I'm just a tad bit ticked at a friend right now.
He recently got a new job and when we talk he goes on and on and on about how his next pay check will be around $200 or something.

Now, I'm not jealous or anything because I have my own little job that
pays a little bit. I'm content with that. I don't have major responsibilities right now, so I don't need to have alot of money.

I just hate it when he says crap like "so where r u looking 2 work lol"
He is 16 and can't spell out words... that's sad.
But anyways... I've already told him that I'm happy with my little job.

Now, keep in mind this is every time we talk... not just once or twice that he talks about his money and his job, but always. Even in IM's.
I just want to tell him he can shove his money somewhere.

Also whenever I tell him that I don't need money he always responds with "yeah because u have ur own bank called ur dad".

stressed I feel like yelling at him.

Ugh. Anyone else have this problem or can relate?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:31 am
tell him! yell away! if he's being an a** about how much money he has then tell him that! xD  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VelvetRain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 am
I did. We were talking last night after he got off of work. He was talking about how he worked extra hours so he will be getting even more money.
I called him up and told him off. He isn't talking to me anymore. lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:55 am
if that's his reaction, he's a real idiot. u r better off without him bitching about what he has and will have. too shallow, it's just not worth it. so, i applaude at ur yelling at him. he deserved it  

Sotur

angelBmine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:50 pm
3nodding definetely an idiot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 am
maybe i should get you to talk to my husband. he's always wanting money. i keep saying i'm happy where we are, but he doesn't seem to believe me, or does, but seems to think money will solve our problems  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm
Um... Wow. I have alot of friends that do obnoxious things everyitime we talk, but I don't row them about o-o
Are you atleast going to try to contact him to see if you two can work things out? It's a friend, not a boyfriend. You can't just cut him off like that gonk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm
>A>

Oh my god.

A friend of mine was EXACTLY like that, except it's not about money...

She's always like, "Hahahaha, I just broke up with that one guy, and NOW I'm dating THIS guy! Do YOU have a boyfriend? Nope! You've NEVER had a boyfriend, lolololol!!!!"

I'm like, "STFU, HO! scream I've been asked out by hotter guys than you've ever dated! (not totally true... Except by this one senior, when I was a freshman. OH MY GOD, gorgeous man!) " And now she doesn't talk to me anymore. -_-

Kind of sad, since we were best friends since grade school, but then she started thinking she needed multiple boyfriends at a time, and then shoved into my face that I've never had a boyfriend (the reason being because I've never LIKED anyone like that). >;/ So I told her to shove it, and that she was too obsessive about relationships.

You should tell this guy that. "SHOVE IT, a*****e! You're so retarded that you think I find your job INTERESTING. Nobody is interested in your job! That's why it's YOUR job!!!" Or some such. ;D

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 am
SpinelSama

You should tell this guy that. "SHOVE IT, a*****e! You're so retarded that you think I find your job INTERESTING. Nobody is interested in your job! That's why it's YOUR job!!!" Or some such. ;D

Aw, you must be one of the best friends I guy could ask for :3

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff