Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:39 pm
In the back corner of this dark room sits a large black cast iron boiler next to a large coal bin. A broad headed shovel still sits leaning against the coal bin ready to feed the fuel into the metal rivited boiler. The floor near the boiler is black from coal dust. There are various dust covered tools hanging from the brick walls of the room. There are other objects and equipment in the room as well, some of which are covered with dirty white sheets and cobwebs. It doesn't seem that there is any other entrance to this room besides the archway leading to the west. Something feels strange here. Is it just your imagination or can you hear a long faint sound like breathing or an unearthly sigh? Yet if you look around to locate the source it seems like you can't hear it any more . . .

Go West through the Archway into the next Room  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:50 pm
User Image

Freak out! ZOMBIES!

All around you you can hear eerie mummering and moaning. Suddenly zombies emerge from the surrounding shadows of the basement!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-8!

Clue

There are no clues here.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:06 pm
*runs quickly out of the room*  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm
hm i wnet in and there seems to be zombies. i attracked them. i left after i did what i could.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Zphal proceeded into the boiler room. That dreadful humming wasn't the boiler, but a zombie.

Zphal readied her shovel and pounced into the depths. She couldn't see a thing, but listened closely around her. The humming grew louder. The zombie leapt to her right. She swung the shovel in the dark, but it swooshed through the air without making contact. Suddenly the humming was to her left. Again she swung, but was unsuccessful.

An acrid smell adruptly flooded her nostrils, the stink of the creature's breath directly in her face. She lashed out with her leg; the kick made contact, sinking into the monster's deterioriating flesh. Zphal gave a cry when her leg stuck in the evicerated goo that was the creature's intenstines. She jerked back, but at the same instant the zombie had seized hold of her leg with its arms and was using its claws to attempt to get through the denim of her jeans.

Zphal swung the shovel, making contact with its face. It promptly let go and her leg came free as it fell. Going slightly hysterical, Zphal brought the shovel down, slamming the zombie once more. She continued, whalloping the creature, the sound of iron on flesh and bones reverberating around the small room. Zphal pounded and pounded, feeling the flesh get stickier and softer with each blow, until finally the zombie's awful humming ceased.

Shaking, Zphal drew herself back towards the light. She got the feeling that she was covered in nasty blood.

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 pm
I looked around in the gloom, my eyes glowing. I spot the zombies, and I ready the axe.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:54 pm
The zombies approach, and I jump, slicing one's head clean in half. Another got a spiked heel in the eye, while a third lost it's head. I hit the ground in a roll and sliced again, cutting another zombie in half lengthwise, and I watch it fall into 2 pieces. I teleport back to the old well.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games