Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xarrel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:52 pm
OK so I'm going to get straight to it.

Theres a Boy we'll call him ... Boy
And theres a Girl we'll call her ... Girl

Now Girl is fairly popular but realy nice.
And Boy has a few realy good friends and acts a bit whacky somtimes.
Boy likes Girl. Girl knows Boy vaugly and occasionaly says hello to him.
Girl may possibly have a boyfriend.
Did I mention that Boy realy realy likes Girl? crying

Disscus:

What should Boy do?
Is it that obvious that I am Boy?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Boy should start talking to Girl! blaugh if Boy really likes Girl, then Boy should start a friendship, then from there on, Boy can learn more about her (if she does have a bf) AND then see if the friendship will blossom into a relationship. tell goodluck to Boy! heart  

angelBmine

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:28 pm
boy should obviously talk to girl [and yes, it was obvious u were the boy, from the minute u called urself boy]
now, once boy talks to girl, he can learn plenty of things from her and about her. hiding in the shadows terrified won't do anything, it will simple hurt boy further. so, without a single doubt, BOY, TALK TO GIRL!! heart domokun blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:35 pm
find out if you have anything in common with girl  

Imortal ~ Rose

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:38 pm
Talk to her. Get to know her personality, you know, sometimes people seem a lot different from afar...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:58 pm
Talk to her ask her about herself and slip in the question if she has a bf and if she doesn't ask her out. trust me it works  

Leo Uzumaki

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:24 pm
if you really like this girl and don't know if she has a boy friend and your to shy to ask her.you could always ask one of her friends that you know and won't blab to the gilr you like.if she is single than you can make your move.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:01 pm
one more piece of advice, dont get to know that girl too good for a long time before you ask her out, something i did too many times...she'll say oyur too good of a friend, or a good chance of that. so try to establish a line on the friendship, but if find out she doesnt have a boyfriend, make it kind of obvious you like her, without clearly saying "i like you" lol.

that works for me most of the time, and i've been in the bf gf loop for a little while ^^  

HiddenWolfNinja

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff