Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:52 pm
ok, i'll start from the begging...
I moved to a new school last year. I made alot of friends. And met alot of people, but somehow me friendship with Allen (i'm useing a last name, peopel from my school are on here) was something more. we became quock friends, then best friends. We had nearly every thing in common.
Soon a friend of our hooked us up, and we started dateing. Once I told my mom she wanted to to brake up with him, (she had meet him before. and really liked him) but i didnt and soon she found out. So now we were just friends again. (we never did anything as a couple, no holding hands, no touching no kissing) So nothing was really differnet (other then my broken heart) latter he starts dateing someone else. And soon she starts to spred lies about me, I was to close to her boy friend, so me and him fight over her lies, and we quickly grow apart.

So now we "hate" eachother. His friends pick on every little thing about me and I try to burn them, it never works.

One of his friends dates one of mine and soon brake up, In the nexy week I go out with him, even tho I dont really like him and my momther may kill me if she finds out. but as always my mom finfds out, after I have lost my frist kiss, first touch, first hand holding...

so, now thats over I now know i nver hated Allen or I never loved his friend. and that his friend(who is not his friend anymore) was only useing me for my body.

So all summer and all of sept I have thought he hated me, but now I know, for the lst couple months, he has not been hateing me and that he wants to be friends again... can I trust him? I know I love him, like I love no other, not the way I live my best friend ever, not like I love my brother, not like I love my parents. but i know I love him, in some way. I want to be his friend, more then anything, but being his lover sounds like a fairy tale. It would be a dream come true, being only him friend would be great! wonderful! but can i still trust him? and dose he still trust me?

please help, this is only one of my many problems I need help with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm
id say give it a shot
its friends. then work out the "drama" face to face
or phone to phone
and if that doesnt work, (you guys start fighting again)..
then hes not a good friend
even if you love him

i have a problem kidna like this recently..
but i havent resolved my problem yet. =[

soo good luck. PM when you take my advice <3  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:05 pm
i agree. give it a shot. maybe u can't b together, but nonetheless, friendship may b even better than another type of relationship  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games