Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Twilight anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite character in the book
  Edward
  Bella
  Emmitt
  Alice
  Jasper
  Rosalie
  Esme
  Carlisle
View Results

Li_Syaoran100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:55 am
I was just wondering if anyone on here have read The book called Twilight?? The second book to it is called New Moon.

This book is one of my favorites and I love reading it!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:31 pm
Oooh... there's a person in the book named Emmitt... whose name is spelled the same as mine, too!

Maybe I should read it... oh, but I need to hunt down and re-read the first two books in the Golden Compass series first (so I can read the third book and finish it all.)  

Nadian
Crew

Aris`

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 pm
Oh my friggin' God, Twilight is the best book alive. I love how the book keeps making you read more, then you sulk about it being over when your done. Alot of people say that New Moon isn't all that good because its all about Jacob. But I don't CARE! EDWARD is in it, all that matters. I haven't read New Moon, but the first chapter is about Bella's 18th birthday; you can read it at the Stephenie Meyer website.
Anyway, Twilight is the BEST book EVER. Its so well put and perfect. When your done reading, its like you've known every character since you were born.
GO EDWARD THE HAWTNESS VAMPIRE.
heart He is so special. heart
Everyone should totally read this book.
And Emmett is spelled wrong. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:23 pm
i love these books iam waiting for the 3rd one to come out. bella should become a vampire!!!!!  

happy_bunny_vespa

Its Kawa

Evolved Kin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:27 pm
Simply Michelle
Oh my friggin' God, Twilight is the best book alive. I love how the book keeps making you read more, then you sulk about it being over when your done. Alot of people say that New Moon isn't all that good because its all about Jacob. But I don't CARE! EDWARD is in it, all that matters. I haven't read New Moon, but the first chapter is about Bella's 18th birthday; you can read it at the Stephenie Meyer website.
Anyway, Twilight is the BEST book EVER. Its so well put and perfect. When your done reading, its like you've known every character since you were born.
GO EDWARD THE HAWTNESS VAMPIRE.
heart He is so special. heart
Everyone should totally read this book.
And Emmett is spelled wrong. gonk

xd I totally agree with most of what you said!
However New Moon really does focus a lot on Jacob and Bella sad Not much Edward in the beginning... but xd More in the end!! whee
I want Eclipse to come out! Or Midnight Sun!! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:03 pm
I thought the next book was just Eclipse. Whats Midnight Sun?  

AttackAtDawn

The Winged Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:56 am
OH YEAH. One of my favorite books! I've read both Twilight and New Moon. 3nodding When I was reading Twilight the first time, I had only gotten halfway through and was still sad at the thought that it would end at some point.... gonk Gaah, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm gonna have to read it or I will not be able to function. xd

I think Midnight Sun is from Edward's point of view, isn't it...?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:52 pm
omg! i've read twilight and newmoon 3 times already!!! xd the next one (eclipse) is comming out soon and i already have it on reserve! xd xd xp i'm reading the other twilight when it's in Edward's point of view too!!!!!  

nacho 777

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:12 pm
*screams* ZOMFG!!!! blaugh AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *mega glomps* I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!! OMG!!! And New Moon was SOOOO Depressing!!! My friend who lent it to me forgot to say that it was really, really, really sad and I cried! RIGHT in my school library! I had to go hide between the shelves so no one saw sweatdrop but omg!!! LOVE that book!!! *swoons* Edward is so hot. *sweat drops* Bella's dad is annoying sometimes. "AAAAWWW!!!" for Jacob. And.... *glares* Bella... you don't know how good you've got it.... xp Well, now that ya'll know, I'm CRAZY for the books! There are supposed to be five in all. Midnight Sun, the fifth, is supposed to be about Edward's point of view in the first book. The third book, Eclipse, comes out this September or August[can't remember ><] and by the time the fifth one comes out, I should be graduated outta high school and flunking in the real world! blaugh Oh god... I swear to everyone who's reading this, I'm not on anything... except for oxygen blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:20 pm
<3333
Twilight=Love.
Pure and simple.
Of course, New Moon=Love as well but its like Depressing-Love. Or something.
I cant wait for Eclipse. The one after that is Breaking Dawn. And then maybe Midnight Sun.
Stephenie is not sure if she wants 5 or 6.
And I want the movie to come out so bad. D;
But I just know it will be awful.
How in the world are you supposed to fit that goshdarn book into a movie?
You cant.
And the actors they want?
Horrible.
But I still want it to come out.
;D
And, of course, I love Edward.
What a bipolar vampire D< But we all love him ;D
<3

Vernacular Pudding

x_S H i K i G a M i_x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 pm
gah!...i am sooooo hooked to that book!.....ahhhhh..*hugs twilight*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:02 pm
happy_bunny_vespa
i love these books iam waiting for the 3rd one to come out. bella should become a vampire!!!!!

doesn't bella become a vampire at deh end of twilight?  

x_S H i K i G a M i_x

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:07 pm
miki_koga12
happy_bunny_vespa

doesn't bella become a vampire at deh end of twilight?

no.... read New Moon dumm-dum! WHY DIDN'T YA'LL SEE MY TOPIC???????

go here:

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:31 pm
I beleive i've heard of it but what is it about?  

Ephrium

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games