View Results

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm
OK, most people think I have a good life. My gades are fine and I alawys look happy, and my parnts are really nice to my friends, but when noones around...
My dad is awsome, hes the only one who knows how I feel.
My mom... is well.... I hate her.Burt I really love her too, but shes going through depretion(sp). Shes lazy, fat and makes me and my brother do 90% of the cleaning. Some days she'll clean1/14, but others... its get home from school, homework, clean, hepl/make dinner. clean that up, bed. She yells and screams ALOT and its hurting my brother(9)

eg: One day the faimly rented movies, and that night it was a anime maraton, so I was like, "can I watch it?" "NO! were watching movies!" "but Mom you KNOW fridays are my anime nights" She she screamed, said anime was stuipd and many other things, mostly curses.
All I wanted was to watch TV in her room (it has a really small tv)
But when I asked my dad, who was watching TV him there room if I could watch it, she yelled.
In other words my paents got in a huge fight, b/c of me.

Normaly I'm fine with it,But latly it been getting wores...
One time she even said I was a mistake, I guess she didnt take birth control on time or something...

What do I do when my whole family is fighting?

OK... that was alittle TOO long....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:09 pm
my life sucks  

lady-loveable

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:12 pm
well...this is going to be kinda hard...

I never went through alot of fights with my family, but my parents did get divorced, and i know how it is to hate a parent and still love them. The thing you gotta realize though is whatever you can do for either of your parents though, you should, even if you dont want to (this goes for the chores.) if your mom is getting depressed, then she's not going to be in the mood to do anything, my mom didnt do anything really for 2 weeks when the crap was going on in my family.

the other thing is, you gotta realize that people will fight, no matter what the cause, and blamming yourself wont do any good at all other then causing yourself to get depressed.

i gues another thing is dont worry about missing a marathon or nothing either, no matter how much you want to watch it. if one parent says no, dont fight it, say ok and move on, asking your dad wasnt bad at all (although i believe he was in a different room by the sound of it). but if you got your mom aggitated by starting to argue, then its kinda normal for someone to yell after you ask someone else, like i do with my brother.

i guess the last thing i gotta say is take care of your bro. if anything happens, your going to be the only ones really sticking together by the sound of it, and just confort him when he's sad and stuff like that. the one thing i regret is not caring enough for my brother before.

guess thats about all i can say. if you wanna talk some more, then you can pm me or something. i can relate alot to what people go though, and i alwatys help alot of people, so im more then glad to help you out ^^.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:52 am
Black_Sugar_2023
OK, most people think I have a good life. My gades are fine and I alawys look happy, and my parnts are really nice to my friends, but when noones around...
My dad is awsome, hes the only one who knows how I feel.
My mom... is well.... I hate her.Burt I really love her too, but shes going through depretion(sp). Shes lazy, fat and makes me and my brother do 90% of the cleaning. Some days she'll clean1/14, but others... its get home from school, homework, clean, hepl/make dinner. clean that up, bed. She yells and screams ALOT and its hurting my brother(9)

eg: One day the faimly rented movies, and that night it was a anime maraton, so I was like, "can I watch it?" "NO! were watching movies!" "but Mom you KNOW fridays are my anime nights" She she screamed, said anime was stuipd and many other things, mostly curses.
All I wanted was to watch TV in her room (it has a really small tv)
But when I asked my dad, who was watching TV him there room if I could watch it, she yelled.
In other words my paents got in a huge fight, b/c of me.

Normaly I'm fine with it,But latly it been getting wores...
One time she even said I was a mistake, I guess she didnt take birth control on time or something...

What do I do when my whole family is fighting?

OK... that was alittle TOO long....

When your whole family is fighting, keep quiet and try to stay out of it as much as possible. That doesn't mean ignore it; it means to observe.

Also, have you talked to your dad in private about this?  

Dirk Bolero

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:50 am
I have talked to my dad, he also thinks my mom should do more. He is also have a hard time with her the way she in right now.
She gives me trouble for saying my brother should leave the room when she and my dad are yelling over money. She itsnt a very good mother right now, so I take care of my brother alot. I know its not really her anymore.
my mother was nice and loving.

My mother is always on the computer or TV, so I ask for 1 night a week. I dont think that too much.

And shes been like this for...2 years. So its hard to just grin and bare it.
I know I should help her, and I do. I dont tell her my problems at school or anything really.

I'm getting worred about them breaking up... She asked me what I would do if they did once...

Thank you all very much for your help.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff