TO LIVE OR NOT TO LIVE THAT IS THE Q.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladan147

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 am
to live or not to live that is the questoin

hello my name is ladan147 i want to know what you think of live,a box of chocolate, or just killing you self tell right here right know what you think ok live and, what i think of life.

left is great i dont want to miss a secound of it your here this min. the secound min. your gone. It drives me crazy becasue i have a sister and a brother that have no feeling when i cry they say "shut the hell up baby cry"
but it dosent bother me at all i still love life i fell like i want to kill them but i keep my cool one persons not gonna make me kill my self life you only have on life dont loose it if you kill you self your just gonna go to hell becasue god took time making you i have friends and when i get mad i go to gaia online this is like my home i have friends here sometimes i fell like killing my self but i take a min. think about it freeze!!

when the pimps try to get out you drop it like its hot drop it like it hot drop it like it hot

what im saying is the i love life i dont want to die but i have to if you dont like life be a dum a** aadn kill you self you just gonna go to hell

my name is ladan147 with the kill live news tell us what you think  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 am
I think killing is a bit drastic. Life is what you make it. One can overcome pretty much everything.  

unique_chick

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:43 pm
I think killing is overdrammatic! I think life is milk. Eventually, it goes bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:14 pm
Killing IS dramatic.

Life can be a b*tch (okay, dunnow how to say this differently redface ), but everytime I feel down, I think: I'm not gonna live my life in misery. Life's about making mistakes and sometimes being angry or sad, but never forget: Without life, there's no fun. Because, most of the times, life is fun. It's just how you live it. 3nodding  

Canjosye

LaLadrona

Dapper Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:20 pm
I think there are bad times, but they do get better. And you can't judge life by the days of living life with mommy and daddy, or even quite a few years after. You can't truly say whether your life was good or bad until you die. So tough out the hard times, remember the good, and try to make things better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm not sure I understand this!

Is the idea: life is good and killing is wrong? That sounds like what this threads is about, but I am not sure!  

Wind-Whisper

KO-KO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:14 pm
Makes no sense to me, either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:58 pm
Not only can I not understand this at all, I'm pretty sure it isn't a game at all. Therefore, I shall close it.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas