Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy?
  yes'm
  Nome...
View Results

baigais

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:55 pm
I have a friend that I've called my best friend for some time, and her disrespect toward me as a person has been getting progressively worse. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do about it. I always show her respect and she never gives me any in return.

And to make matters worse, this past week I've had these annoying little freshman coming out of the boys' bathroom and splashing water at me and running off behind the gate leading to the walkway on the side of the school and they won't stop yelling my name at me. I've tried ignoring them, asking them nicely to leave from as far away as I was and eventually I lost my temper and screamed at them to shut up because I was having a bad day and trying to do homework at the same time. My friend acted as though I had pegged them with a rock and acted pissy toward me all day.
Today it was worse because I had another bad day and I was busy and they came out and splashed me with water. This time I stood up and went after one of them and grabbed his backpack. It began as though I was just trying to keep him from running away so I could tell him how much it was bugging me and ask him to stop, but he started mocking me and my temper was already on high so I yanked on his backpack and he jumped back. He didn't fall or anything, just jumped. Then he and all of his friends were quiet, and he ran off a considerable distance, leaving me with his backpack. I said to them, not screamed or anything, that what they were doing to me was harrassment because I had asked them repeatedly to stop and they wouldn't. I said that they thought it was funny, but I didn't and that it wasn't a joke. Two of them came up to me and apologized and I shook hands with them. The one ran away when I tried to give him back his backpack, so I just gave it to one of his friends to get it back to him.

He was over it by the end of the day and shouted boodbyw at me. But my friend decided that I had done something very wrong. She said so in her journal.

No one has any respect for anyone else in today's society. They don't even know when to let some things be before somebody gets hurt. And, no, I'm not talking about the trouble-maker, I'm talking about the idiot who thought violence was the answer.
That's fine, they ignore my advice and opinion. Sure, they can start calling me naive again, continue to think me weak and uncourageous. But attacking anyone just because they pissed you off is wrong, especially if they are younger. They should be a role model to them, and not the damned psycho they've been shown.
Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong, either. I'm not so pliant on every matter and it just so happens am firmly against hurting children, and I don't care how old they are. It's not something I'm just going to give this person the cold shoulder about. This is more serious to me than the other things. Although, don't expect to be without a little silence when I don't care to be funny and I have nothing to say outside of this.
Call it a shot below the belt, but fine. A real friend is honest, correct?
For someone who likes 'kids' so much, I'm appalled to see you behave that way. I
'pity your children', and you'll have to pardon the quoting.

So she called me an idiot and a psycho. She implies that I'll be a poor parent one day, and this is the first time that I've ever felt like I really just dislike her. She's insulted me and I'm offended, but I still feel like I'm in the right.

I don't really know, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:12 am
ioji i am aware u have been friends with this person for a verly long time. now if u guys have been friends since childhood thats great, but i guess u r in high school now. my advise to u is life changes weathier u want it to or not and sometimes its not just the people around u sometimes its u . mayb u guys just grew up ur own seprate ways and it is time to move on if she doesnt respect u but u respect her it means u r the mature on and she isnt . u dont need ppl like her in ur life in my oppinion(whicch u dont have to take) i would find new friends of equal matturity to u own (just not to high or they might think ur the one not respecting them.lol.)
i hope i helped plz keep in touch let me know what u thought of my advise and about the boys that wont stop if they continue i would tell them ur going to file for harrasment bc legal it sounds like u can do that .but it looks like u handeled it fine ur self good job i think u did nothing wrong there.
i dont know u very well but it seems to me from what i do know that u will make a fine mom  

Fortified Joy

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:26 am
i think fortified joy is right. ppl change, and if she's disrespecting u, it's not wrth it having her drag u down. what u did t the kid was fine with me, u didn't hurt them [i believe from what u said], so i don't see anything wrong with it. ignoring is the best answer, but THERE IS such a thing as a line, and that was crossed if they kept doing so while u asked them not to. and so, i think ur "friend" [pardon the quoting, but i don't think she deserves that high name of friend when she isn't acting like one] was exagerating. u didn't resolve to violence, u turned to cnfrontation, and that;s perfectly fine! 3nodding  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games