No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
girls i need your help(made by guy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have a person you think likes you but your not sure if they do?
  Yea
  nope im a loner and ill never get someone who likes me for me
  i have more than one
  Poll whore
View Results

Eldar Pheonix Lord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:43 pm
Go away now... its solved  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:23 am
You're in quit a jam My friend. First step to make it out a live is to be honest with the younger one and tell her you don't share the same feelings for her (remember be compassionate). Know for the older girl If she really does like you start taking her out like go see a movie or treat her to Ice cream. Start out small and build up great things can come out of it. (and a helpful hint: pickup lines don't work)

Teelynnemarie

tenderlytwisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:30 pm
Yes, I agree with her...pickup lines don't work. ^_^ If you want to get her start small and use things you know she likes...ask her what she likes if you're not sure.
And if you don't want to embarass yourself...you can always start the conversation with "I like to do this" or I like these or "Whats your favorite thing in the world".
Girls love it when you take the time to learn about them and show you care.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:31 pm
Yeah don't use pickup lines... Yeah start out small getting to know her taking her to a movie or something of that nature. A more direct approach is just tell her or write it in a note. Thats how my now boyfriend told me he liked me... it was cute!  

red_twisted_dragon

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:38 pm
dude ...im in the same situation lol, i have a freshmen that likes me, and a senior, and although i like the freshmen more, im pretty concerned on if im staying in my town or not. if i do, then ya, im going out with the freshmen (although im a senior myself), but this is mostly cus the senior is a pretty jealous person, although she is cool and i have known her for a little while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Teelynnemarie
You're in quit a jam My friend. First step to make it out a live is to be honest with the younger one and tell her you don't share the same feelings for her (remember be compassionate). Know for the older girl If she really does like you start taking her out like go see a movie or treat her to Ice cream. Start out small and build up great things can come out of it. (and a helpful hint: pickup lines don't work)

i cant take her out to a movie we live in a town thats really small and theres no theater theres a movie night coming up but she doesnt go to those so im thinkin of takin the younger girl to it should I?  

Eldar Pheonix Lord

alicorn01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:31 pm
XIII The Key of Destiny
i cant take her out to a movie we live in a town thats really small and theres no theater theres a movie night coming up but she doesnt go to those so im thinkin of takin the younger girl to it should I?

Are you interested in the younger girl? It sounds like you aren't, but I'm not sure. Asking a girl out if you're not interested but know she's into you is cruel, and you definitely shouldn't lead her on.

If you're more into the older girl, ask her out. Plain and simple. If she says no, she says no, but generally if her friends say she likes you then she does. (Unless they're setting you up to be mean. Are they your friends, too?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:38 pm
estelahe
XIII The Key of Destiny

Are you interested in the younger girl? It sounds like you aren't, but I'm not sure. Asking a girl out if you're not interested but know she's into you is cruel, and you definitely shouldn't lead her on.

If you're more into the older girl, ask her out. Plain and simple. If she says no, she says no, but generally if her friends say she likes you then she does. (Unless they're setting you up to be mean. Are they your friends, too?)

my friend tend to lead me to things that arnt real but for this i beleave them so because i have small feelings for the younger one PLEASE HELP ME  

Eldar Pheonix Lord

Eldar Pheonix Lord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:40 am
XIII The Key of Destiny
estelahe
XIII The Key of Destiny

my friend tend to lead me to things that arnt real but for this i beleave them so because i have small feelings for the younger one PLEASE HELP ME

well its a bit too late to not ask out the younger one sweatdrop i alreadydid sweatdrop and she said yes so tonight were going outand she likes me shes a gaian though  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:32 pm
ouch, tough situation. well, for one thing, PICK UP LINES DONT WORK!!! i had a guy that tried that and i said no in front of all his friends and ruined his life. but omg i had the same thing happen to me and it is not fun. well, if you like the older girl, ask her out, plain and simple. if the younger girl likes you and you sortof like her, tell her how you feel. no phone conversations, just in person, and take it to her slowly. belive me, i think telling a girl your feelings is about the smartest things you can do. or intro her to some of some guys her age that you think she would like. its ok, youll make it. good luck!!

heart Megan  

Queen of Snuggles

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:26 pm
try just asking her out  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:35 pm
here u have another girl that votes for the whole "pick-up lines DON'T WORK!!" personally, i find them annoying, and plain stupid. it's like having absolutely NO CREATIVITY! u r sinkin to movie-imagination levels, and life is not a movie. so...NO PICK-UP LINES, PLEASE!!! gonk as for who to choose, if u have no feeling for the younger one, don't go out with her! u r just gonna make her feel very bad and depressed when u r forced to let her down. as for the older one, ice-cream sounds good. otherwise, u can take her to some other activity, walking around some park, a picnic, or stuff like that. u don't have to do anything glamorous, as long as what u do, u do it right! put ur heart into it! impress her with normal things! [at least i can get impressed with such if done correctly]. my point is, find out if she's the romantic type, or the realist type. according to that, u can decide on an activity to invite her to. ^_^  

Sotur

Le Grincherz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:21 am
yeah, yet again pick up lines dont work my friend. And i should know. I have tried most of them. Seriously just take the one you like out to the movies or go to a restaurant and have a candle lit dinner. Or just do it at home. Or get a scary movie sit on the couch and get some food and watch it! Well i dont know what to do! this is probably going to be the most misunderstood and annoying piece of advice. ' just follow your heart'  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games