Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
You think your life sucks...*Please Read*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JulieWooly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:37 pm
burning_eyes Ok. So I'm posting this to hopefully make some of you who feel like your life sucks, better. This is my real life, no joke, for the past 2 months. I know it's long guys, but it might help. Never hurts to try! Here we go...

At the begining of all this, I got caught with bronchitis(which isn't contagious). Bronchitis is where you got like crap in your lungs and you can't brethe. I was caughing non stop for 3 weeks! Three days after I get caught with this, I find out that my dance studio that I dance at is shutting down. I've been dancing there for twelve years!! It was my life! Because of my illness, I couldn't go to the last classes. Then my instructor informs us that we are having a good-bye party on the last day. So I get all excited and stuff and then one day before the party, she emails everyone saying that she can't do it and she goes out of town and I haven't seen her since. My family can't find a place we can afford that is as good of an instructor as what we had.

eek One week later, I'm sitting down, taking my piano lesson from my 82 year old instructor, and she has a stroke! Actually I had no idea what she was doing, I only knew that something was really wrong and I found out that she had a stroke later on. So I'm freaking out and no one is in the house so I run outside and her daughter happened to be there talking with my mom. We take her to the hospital and that's where I find out that she had a stroke. She's in a rehabilitation center now...thank god!

A little while later, my dad tells me that my uncle is in the hospital from some kind of attack, if forgot. But he's out now too after weeks there.
I'm not allowed to go to homecoming because my mom wants me to work on a costume and go to this meeting thing. Tickets are sold out and I don't have a dress anyway...

I had an A in spanish but I got a C on the exam, so now I have a B which brought down my GPA alot. stare

exclaim I'm in drama and we are getting ready for the school play. We just got our dance partners and mine happens to be one of my best friends because we are both the tallest in the class. So, monday I go to school and he's fine and we're dancing and stuff and then tuesday niether he nor his brother are at school. (keep in mind that this kind never misses school). Wednesday, he comes in to school with half of his face scarred up and bruises all over, there is no skin on his right shoulder and he's walking on crutches with his fractured ankle wrapped up. It turns out that a truck ran him over and kept going when he was walking to his bus stop. *Graphically*, he came out of his house and the car swerved at him. When he go to his bus stop, he heard car brakes coming really close to him. He turned around and there was the car. He smashed the windshield with his shoulder and flipped on top of the car while fracturing his ankle on the corner of the hood. He held on but the car kept going. Finally, he fell off and hit the concrete with his face. I'm just glad that he's alive!!! We were told that the car attempted to hit another person who knew the person in the car, so they were caught.

Just this morning, we get a call from my aunt who informs us that my uncle and cousin were in a car crash and were rear-ended. WTF!!!

arrow If this wouldn't cause someone to be in great depression, I don't know what would.

heart
Remember, there is always a good side to every story. If you care about yourself at all, you will strive to find them and never take anything for granted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:02 pm
ive been through my parents divorce, a bad relationship and my last step-dad was abusive not only with talking but physicly my mom wouldent do anything but my life got better, so it proves that your life is gonna go back up and get better and if not then crying i cry for you crying and if it does get better then xd
it might get better or worse life is as unpridictable as weather in canada alberta xp  

Eldar Pheonix Lord

starlite heir

Bashful Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:36 am
Wow...I hope things get better for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:12 am
while i hope ur situations get better, i have a few problems of my own: brother is a cancer patient, father has some illness [unknown to the proffessionals themselves!!! eek scream detailing, he has symptoms of severa things at the same time, something neurological, something psychological, alzheimer, premature depression, and prematurely insane [i dunno exactly how to translate "demencia" -that is spanish, btw.] furthermore, i have a cousin who is in the marines, presently in irak, another brother in the NAVY, and that one is actualy a father since just month ago. on top of that, my mother and me have been havig arguments recently, and i am, i feel, being punished unfairly [it's a rule, according to her, but to me IT'S UNDESERVED PUNISHMENT! if u want details on that one, look up my post under "plz help". furthermore, also undergoing the transition of having my parents divorce after almost over 23 years marriage....that's all i can remember in this little time that i have left in the comp. so, yeah, as u can see, i do feel for u, and hope ur situation gets better....but in truth, hearing other ppl's problems does not make me feel better about mine, bcs i got a lot of sh*t on my right now.... there r ppl worse than me, yes, but that doesn't make my problems any better stare  

Sotur

strange_dreams_512

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:24 pm
Even the darkest cloud has a silver lining. Why do so many people list off the bad things that happened to them? Is it to prove endurance? Your outcome shows how much you endured, and being pessimistic about your past and present situations does not prove that your outcome was good. Maybe it's the state of this world, the influence that people are catching onto. Iono for sure, but it seems many people lose hope easily. It's discouraging to see people discouraged.
So my dad's a complete sociopath with demon problems who has abused my family and I in all ways, but on the other hand, I have the most amazing mother on earth. She supports everyone emotionally to the best of her ability, even though she lacks financially. At one point we were homeless for 2 1/2 months. It worked out after time of much effort, while she was suffering from walking mnemonia and my sister was running away and doing pot, sleeping around, getting pregnant by 12, and ending up in juvi. I'm alive though and so is everyone else.
It's not that by hearing other people's suffering you're supposed to feel better. To hear that they're alive and doing well under the circumstances is what gives people hope and inspiration to move on and endure in their own problems.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games