Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wooo!!!
  Err....Woo?
  WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

xx_love_muffin_xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:36 pm
^^ Anyone heard of it? Ring a bell? Bulgaria? Europe? Around the Black Sea? North o' Greece? Eh? Eh? *poke*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:03 pm
..Um.. We're geographically close.. I'm from Turkey.. <.< What is it like there?  

Mwahahahaha

xx_love_muffin_xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:28 pm
^_^ It's pretty great! The mountains are amazing! My family has a villa there. heart Ah, and there's lots of historical things cuz of the oldness of the country. ^^ Is Turkey like that tooo???? Ah, Have you been to the black seeeeeaaaaaaa? *sparkle sparkle*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:58 am
^^ Cool! We have mountains especially in the very east, and the southern, the western, and the northern shores of Turkey. The northwestern part that has borders with Bulgaria doesn't really have mountains (the ones there are short compared to the ones in the east.) The inner part and the southeastern part don't have that many mountains either.

We do have many historical places, and they're from many different civilizations. If you like history, you might be interested. ^^ Who lived there in Bulgaria before the Ottoman Empire took the lands?

Yes. I've been to the Black Sea. ^^ It's beautiful - at least it was, when I saw it. (I was around 6 or 7 years old then.) We went to a port called Sinop (the northernmost point of Turkey).. Are the Bulgarian shores of the Black Sea very rainy, with lots of forests?

Mwahahahaha

xx_love_muffin_xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:42 pm
Black Sea foresty? .___. No. I dont' think so. I've been there 3 times to 3 different shores and they've all been pretty much tree deprived. It only rained once too, and I remember tons of jellyfish! :3

Err...and I asked my parents. It was still Bulgarians there before and after Ottoman empire came. .___.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:22 am
ô.ô It's very foresty and rainy here. (But that might be because there are tall mountains that trap the humidity on the shores.) I remember the jellyfish as well. And I love jellyfish. The ones I saw there were the largest ones I've ever seen in real life.

Ah. And what are the Bulgarian traditions like? (You know..the traditional costumes, the traditional foods, the folk music.. And the myths, legends, fables and stories?)

Mwahahahaha

"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff