Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Check it out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T 0 XX I C--K 0 I

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Just something I started writting, but never finnished; it isn't much if you would like to help me write then that would be cool.

No Title

The halls of the school was bustling with students as they went too class and their lockers. A girl with red hair that went a little past her butt and sapphire eyes stood at her locker getting the things she needed for class out. She shut her locker door and hurried to class as the bell rang. She took her seat that was pretty much in the middle of the class.

The teacher came in and took his seat. He looked at the students in the class for a few minutes before speaking. "You, as seniors, have a senior class trip coming up and lucky me, this class gets to plan the trip. So who has any ideas of where we should go?"

"I do Mr. Sanata." The red haired girl whose name was Sanoko said raising her hand. "Very well then, come up here in front of the class and tell us your idea." The teacher said. Sanoko smiled as she got up and walked to the front of the class.

"Great, there goes Sanoko the long haired freak." A girl with short pink hair and blue eyes named Ayama whispered with a small smirk. "Yeah, she needs to cut all of it off, she might look better. Oh wait she might look worse." Suki a girl with shoulder length red hair and green eyes whispered back to Ayama. They laughed a bit and gave each other a high five, though more like a low five.

Sanoko ignored them and stood in front of the class. "How about we take a three week trip to the United States." She said with a smile. "That's a stupid idea!" Someone yelled out. "How are we going to pay to go anyway?" Someone else said. "Our parents are paying for us to go to this school so I'm sure they can give us a hundred dollars and then we could earn two hundred and fifty more by ourselves and maybe a little more. That's how we can pay." When Sanoko said parents her expression changed to a sad one.

People started whispering about the idea, they thought it sounded cool and it wouldn't hurt them to do a little work to get to go to a foreign country. Others, like Ayama and Suki, was still complaining about how stupid it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 pm
i like it! very nice! you should continue it, i think there is a big story behind it that needs to be told ^^  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 am
miruo
i like it! very nice! you should continue it, i think there is a big story behind it that needs to be told ^^

I am doing a story called reality breaker based on the years of a huge story. I would put it up here but its way over pg 13 because of the gore and freakiness of it. neutral
Its a shame really, but I would like to say "well done mam."  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games