i just want gold
  i don't kow
View Results

Baulder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:01 pm
deathysmile
Sotur
deathysmile
yeah that's good, but what happens when all of that emotion that you bottled up explode. it those kinds of things that people turn to another cry for help, like drinking or drugs, and somethimes suicide. Suicide is worst solution to a minor problem.

which is why it's perfectly fine for boys to cry. a friend of mine, who told me what he thought about boys crying and brought to my attention that it was bcs we'd been raised like that, he said the exact same thing, basically enough. except he alluded to violence, not suicide. bottom line being, suppression of emotions [not crying and not letting it out], brings forth devastating results.

my point exacitally (sp)
Bah! That's balogni. Feelings don't "Bottle Up." To think that is like thinking that your spit will become bigger if you don't spit for a while. It comes, it goes. Do what you please. Cry if you will, but to me, it is but a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:06 pm
Meh, I myself depends on the severity of why your crying. If it's because Janet Jackson died, you are a pansy.
It's okay for little boys, like maybe in their infant years, to cry. It lets them grasp the concept of pain and sorrow, but the idea that boys shouldn't cry should still be lodged into their minds. Just not too much.

I myself jsut think crying is a waste of time. Though sometimes I get tears from laughing. sweatdrop  

Baulder

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:13 pm
Baulder
Meh, I myself depends on the severity of why your crying. If it's because Janet Jackson died, you are a pansy.
It's okay for little boys, like maybe in their infant years, to cry. It lets them grasp the concept of pain and sorrow, but the idea that boys shouldn't cry should still be lodged into their minds. Just not too much.

I myself jsut think crying is a waste of time. Though sometimes I get tears from laughing. sweatdrop

i understand crying for that reason is stupid [referring to janet jackson dying]. but for better reasons, like ur father, mother, or someone realy close to u, it's ok. as for them not bottling up, i really think they do. in fact, i'v been thru it. in reference to the spit, it doesn't "get bigger" bcs we swallow, consciously or otherwise, we swallow. that's why it doesn't 'get bigger' [and for pete's sake, i'm not talking about the goo-y spit ppl make by transferring their nose contents into the oral cavity, which afterwards they expell forcefully]. i understand it does not solve the problem [which might be why u think of it as a waste of time], but it does help to let it out. at least i strongly think so. i mean to start no fight, but to point out my reasons for disagreeing with u.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm
I understand, but I still stand with my own opinion.  

Baulder

Sotur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 am
Baulder
I understand, but I still stand with my own opinion.

didn't mean to make it otherwise, and i'm glad we came to good terms of respecting each-other's opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:43 pm
anyone can and is welcome to cry. anyone who thinks otherwie should be made to cry... forcefully. Now, crying forever about minor thjings, like how you got the wrong toy for christmas or whatever, is annoying, but crying when it is the right time is okay, male or female. Ive cried my share, and i crush all who laugh and say "boys cant cry"!  

Kefka Sprite

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces