YES!
  no, not really
  ya hablo espaƱol, pero gracias!
  GOLD!
View Results

fray_ava

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:09 pm
Icey_Mesovskaya
I'm taking Spanish classes too. No offense but Spanish people talk soooo fast. It's hard to keep up for me.

LOL I have the same problem! they talk so fast I cant translate any of the basic words I do(ish) know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:49 pm
I would love to RE-learn my spanish.... i have been out of practice for years and years since my parents divorced... but now i find myself in Phoenix.... which is predominately spanish speaking and I can pick up some here and there... but need some help with more... especially if i'm going to be working.....

one thing tho... i am not online very often so "lessons" might be a little sporadic....

still wanna help??  

Bit Me x3

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 am
I tried taking Spanish once, but I must admit that it bores the crap out of me sweatdrop There are so many people who take Spanish, that I'm basically taking everything else BUT.

I've already got German, Swiss-German, English, some French, some Russian, and some Norwegian under my belt domokun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:50 am
OO! OO! ME! i want to learn spanish. ive tried on many occasions to coerce my rather attractive friend jose into teaching but he only taught me how to say happy new year. .. which i already knew. i know only a very little and fake the rest. its kinda embarrassing but helps me get through work.. neutral please help me <3  

Janie Gray

tsukinoaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:22 pm
Si maestro!! (that means "yes teacher." right?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:13 am
im mexican fluent in both english and spanish... but thanx any way!!!  

Palm_Tree_Godess

Ajilia Lyran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 am
Actually, I'd love to learn Spanish, but I;'m learning French and Slovak and I get them so easily confused!!! I start speaking the wrong language in the wrong class. Do you think you could teach me? It might be a nightmare...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:08 pm
does the spanish in the poll say i speak spanish, no thanks or but thanks or somethin?  

LittleMrsKira

Elias Thanh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:23 pm
this is very nice of you biggrin im from spain so if you ever need a hand just let me know  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff