Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I need help..With this stupid guy. ((UPDATED))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ze Madder Hatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:39 pm
I'm back..With a completely different problem.

Sorry if this is long.

Ever since school started, I've been talking to a guy on gaia and MSN. He went to my school last year. Now that Im in middle school, he's moved to highschool. I'm twelve, he's 15. Now he used to hang out with my sister and her friends, so no problem I talk to him. They all think he's creepy, that's because he was always half asleep. You'd be half asleep if you lost your mom too. So anyways, we're friends.

Now I don't talk to people. I like to hate people, not like them. If someone asks me a question about myself, I tell them to screw off. That's who I am. But all the sudden, i'm telling this guy I have never even seen, everything. I mean everything. I actually tell the truth when he asks. I don't understand why. It completely confuses me.

Anyhow, We were talking on MSN one day, about 2 weeks ago, when he randomly tells me that he likes me. More then a friend. I nearly fainted. All my life being the nerd or go to person, Someone liked me. Safe to say I yelled at him for quite a while after that, because after 12 years of no one liking you in any way, you've gotta see if you need to check this person into a mental institution.

I got over that, after I realized I liked him too. But now, just to confuse me, he tells me he wants to go out with me. That, makes me really really lost. I haven't even met the guy, and he wants to go out with me.Mental institution is on speedial. Anyhow, I say maybe and he's satisfied. I tell my mom, she says she wants to meet him first. The feeling, is mutual.

So now finally, yesterday I met him. Now I've had the chance to meet him twice before. Once, he came to my school, and I ditched him cuz I was afraid. Second time, we tried to meet at the mall and got the times wrong. Anyhow, meeting him turned out to be fun.

We met in the mall and walked around forever. We stopped in a store, tested out some couches and watched Rush hour clips for a half an hour, looked at some daggers and swords, and ate in the food court with my mom and some friends. He kept nudging me and poking me, which I returned. We then went to Walmart. There, things got interesting.

He started to tickle me, I kicked him in the shins a few times and he stopped. But apparently, the whole time I was hanging out with him, he was trying to hold my hand. I didn't notice cuz hey, I'm oblivious. But my mom and sister did notice. Now I get teased a lot but oh well.

So now, that i've wasted so much time typing this stupid thing out, I have come to a question.

Is this right? I mean, I just met him and I like him, a lot. It doesn't seem right. Things just don't happen like this, right? Should I go out with him? I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is that my brain won't shut down. All it thinks about is this stupid guy and how much I like him and conversations we've had and BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I'm driving myself insane but I can't stop.

I need help. I've got no one I can go to in real life so now I ask on here.

((Update))
OK. SO I said Yes. Now I'm confused.

We talked about it a while ago and said we go on a few dates before we started dating. But now, he just called me his girlfriend.

I don't know if I'm quite ready for that. So how do I tell him with out hurting him that I only want to go on a few dates for now?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:45 pm
uh medication is a good thing and if this doesn't work out with this guy your young yet... also i didn't read the whole thread i just kinda skimmed through while passing through concisounous....  

navybluewolf2

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:13 pm
...Okay after reading...

1. People change. I was pretty much a rag doll for my first 14 years of life. Someone liking you now... well it's not really mental institution material.

2. Age... keep in mind your age and his... if he wants to do something you're not ready for, don't let him force you into anything.

3. If you really like him and he really likes you, go for it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:25 pm
Tarrien
...Okay after reading...

1. People change. I was pretty much a rag doll for my first 14 years of life. Someone liking you now... well it's not really mental institution material.

2. Age... keep in mind your age and his... if he wants to do something you're not ready for, don't let him force you into anything.

3. If you really like him and he really likes you, go for it.

3nodding  

Contemplation Indigo

Queen of Snuggles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:15 pm
well, i remember when i was twelve. (oh god) i remember my first boyfriend. (oo, fun fun!) back to the point. so this guy is 15, right? and your 12? ok. ive been in this situation before, and i know how you feel. if you really like him, why not? i mean, it shouldnt be so bad. my relationship wasnt. it was fun, actually.but dont push your self into this if you dont want to. if not, just tell him your not ready for this. its ok. he should understand. if not, and he pushes you, then forget about it. im here to help if you need me. just send me a pm

heart Megan  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff