i made my best friend sad what do i do plzzzz help me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saiaka1010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:24 am
well today a.k.a. november 13, 2006
i was in gaia towns with her (my friend is a girl)(best friend that is)
i saw her ex bf and told her that her ex bf was there
oh yeah before that she pmed me to go to that town
and asked if i wanted to play tag so i was like alright
anyways the towns was lagging so i left her there but pmed her and told her to go to a different town
she went there and she said that she didnt know that she know her ex bf was there and she got sad about it
and i said sorry and pmed her like crazy saying sorry(not crazy but alot hmmmmmmmmmmmm like i said sorry to her like 10 times today already)
and she said to leave her alone and i said no cuz people that are sad need people to comfort and she said she doesnt did it
abd she was crying in real life too (or she said she was)
now what do i do i need advice she my best friend and i dont want to lose her cry cry cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:00 am
well i don't know why shes pissed at you it wasn't your fault. she'll come around and you'll still be friends she probably just need sometime alone..  

navybluewolf2

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:57 pm
well, i dunno if this is solved by now, but i don't think that over this u would lose her as a best friend. best friends aren't lost this easily, not if they r REALLY good friends. so i think all she needs is a little time to sort out her thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:53 am
navybluewolf2
well i don't know why shes pissed at you it wasn't your fault. she'll come around and you'll still be friends she probably just need sometime alone..
agreed.. well people are different so they sorting problems differently. She will come around dont worry about it.  

Beyond_Imortality

stingerxo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:42 pm
if u know the username of her ex get him to go on towns and get her there as a suprise to cheer her up!!

hope this halps heart heart heart  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff